Forced To Marry Mello (3)

[AN - I just clicked in and had written one letter in this part lol. I was going to have Mello die in my arms but fuck that, this will be a happy one. I'm leaving the song just because it rocks]

I sat and talked with Mello for a while, until the other mafia members came back in to use the room.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked and I agreed.

He took me for a ride on his motorbike, it was awesome. We stopped and he bought me dinner, then we went back to his friend's apartment where he was staying for now. The friend said hello and disappeared to his room to game.

The first thing Mello did was bring me to the kitchen to get some chocolate from his stash. He poured me a drink of coke while he ate it. He looked so sexy even while eating chocolate. He handed me my glass and I thanked him.

"You sure like chocolate," I remarked. "Relateable."

"Yeah," He nodded. "Oh... it's nice to share, right?"

He looked so torn between being polite or keeping his chocolate that I had to laugh.

"It's ok. I can't eat that much chocolate and still look as good as you anyway."

He smiled. "You should have some though, it's really good."

He walked over to where I leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Taste it through my mouth," He said.

I took a step forward and we kissed. He leaned me back against the counter and we made out for a while.

"I told you it tastes good,"He said with a wink when we pulled apart.

I smiled as he took my hand and led me out to the sitting room. We watched TV for a while and then ended up in his bed, just kissing and cuddling. My phone was ringing for ages but we ignored it, until his started ringing instead and he answered it.

"Yeah she's still with me, I'll put her on," He handed the phone to me, it was my dad. I told him all was good and I was staying over (we'd already decided that) and he told me to behave.

We cuddled a bit more then read some bad fan fics together for a laugh (like this one lol)

He held me tight in his arms and said, "I'm going to make love to you when you're ready."

"I'm ready now!"

"We just met," He laughed. "Maybe after we're married."

I groaned and he laughed harder.

"We'll be married within the week, eager lady. It has to be done quick so I can join the gang. I'm glad it's you I get to marry. I really like you already."

"I'm glad and I really like you too," I lay my head on his shoulder and yawned.

"Let's get some sleep," He squeezed me tight and we soon fell asleep (still in our clothes, we're so lazy)

I died in his arms metaphorically, of happiness.