In The Middle Of The Night (One Shot)

Please be mindful that books marked as mature contain NSFW material and chapters will be marked as such. Don't take my books as example of how relationships should be in real life.

NSFW

I stayed over in Matt and Mello's apartment after an evening of drinking and watching crap on tv while Matt played games.

I slept on the couch as usual. I was woken by a noise, it was still dark but I could see a light from the kitchen which was just off to the left of the sitting room. I sat up and looked over to see Mello stood at the fridge, looking for chocolate no doubt.

And... he was completely naked.

My mouth fell open as I stared at his form. He was tall with long blonde hair. His back was perfectly sculpted and his ass... wow. That ass looked fine in the leather pants he always wore, but it was even hotter naked.

He closed the fridge door and turned around. He saw me looking and gasped.

"Shit! I forgot you were here, sorry. I'm sure you didn't want to see this."

He tried to cover his "special area" with his hands. I had been looking at his face but my eyes couldn't help drop down now. His hands couldn't cover everything and I bit my lip as I liked what I saw. I looked back up into his eyes.

"I do want to see you. I want to see all of you."

He gulped and I tilted my head, beckoning him towards me.

Please God let this work, let him want me too.

I had always wanted him, but I'd never even dared imagine he could want me back. He was way too amazing for a girl like me. But seeing him naked right now, I guess my lust for him and possibly the drink I'd consumed made me feel brave.

He walked towards me like he was being pulled by a string between our eyes. He stopped when he reached me and stood right before me. His hands were still placed over his penis.

"You can move your hands away," I whispered and he did. "I want you, Mello."

"I want you too," He whispered back and knelt down. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. We made out for a while, with him still kneeling before me, until he moved up to straddle me. I could feel his penis against my belly and I let out a moan, making him smile.

He broke the kiss and sat back, looking at my boobs. I was wearing a silk pyjama top and he seemed to approve.

"Touch them," I whispered. He smiled as he did so, gently.

"They're lovely," He said.

"Kiss them," He smiled wider and bent down to kiss and suck them. I arched my back, moaning louder. His mouth felt amazing.

His hand made it's way down my stomach and into my silk underwear. I was so wet I felt I'd explode any second. I moved my head and kissed his beautiful neck as he explored inside me with his fingers. We both panted as his fingers moved faster. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pulled me closer.

I ran my hands over his bare chest and down to grab him. He was hard and huge and he shivered as I moved my hand up and down, increasing in speed to match the speed of his fingers. He slid the strap of my top down to kiss my shoulder.

"You're beautiful."

I pulled his head back up towards mine and spoke in his ear.

"You can put it in."

He groaned and took his fingers out of me, so he could take his dick from my hand and position it to enter me.

He entered me with a hard thrust and I screamed. He felt so good inside me, and I clutched his back to pull him closer. I wanted all of him in me, our bodies to fuse as one. I loved this man, we'd been good friends for a while but I wanted so much more and it was finally happening.

Please don't let this be a drunken one stand. Please let him want me as much as I want him.

I wanted this forever, I wanted to be his.

We made love on the couch, with him sitting on top of me, holding each other as tightly as possible. He moved so fast, then switched to moving slow, and I loved it, the anticipation turned me on so much I felt it would kill me, but he sped up at exactly the right time.

He exploded inside me and his head fell onto my shoulder. My right hand was in his hair and my left hand on his back. He sat still, panting, while my hand roamed over his back.

When he caught his breath, he held my face in his hands. He looked into my eyes and told me he loved me. Tears formed in my eyes and he panicked but I quickly told him I felt the same. He sighed in relief and cuddled me.

"Come to my bed."

I smiled as he stood up, took my hand and led me to sleep in his room.