Mission

"Mello, why do you never let me go out on any jobs? It gets boring in this hideout." I asked my boyfriend.

"I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm in the mafia, I signed up for this, I don't care if I get hurt."

"But I care." He said.

"Aww."

I sat on his lap and we kissed for a while.

"I only like kissing you because you taste like chocolate." I joked.

"Fuck off." He laughed. "I've got a mission you can come on right now."

"Yay!" I said, jumping up.

He stood up and put his gun down the front of his pants.

"Where's my gun?" I asked.

"You don't get one."

"Why not?"

"Because you're a crazy bitch, you'd probably shoot me."

"That's true actually." I agreed.

We left the hideout and walked until we reached a supermarket. He took my arm and pulled me in. He grabbed a load of chocolate from the shelves.

"Here, hold these." He ordered. I took them while he grabbed more chocolate and paid for it all. We left the shop and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Mission completed, thanks for your help."

"Wait that was the mission? You piece of shit!" I punched his shoulder and he just laughed.

We walked back hand in hand, eating chocolate. He looked happy which made me happy.

"I love this softer side of you." I said.

He glared at me.

"I don't have a soft side."

"Oh ok, you're 100% Toughman." I kissed his cheek and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. I loved him so much.