Mafia Yandere Girl

NSFW

After my first day at the mafia, Mello took me home for sex, then completely ignored me the next day. I was upset for most of the day but then I got mad instead. I stormed up to the main room and found him all flirty with some other bitch. I gritted my teeth and grabbed the arm of someone who was passing by me.

"What's the story with Mello?" I hissed quietly. She looked confused so I pointed at him and the hoe.

"Mello fucks everyone, including guys. Oh my god, don't tell me you've fucked him already." She said as she noticed my expression.

"Don't ask and I won't tell." I said, letting go of her arm. She walked away and I glared at Mello. I reached into my pocket for my new gun (a nice welcome gift for my new job) looked at it and back over at Mello.

I walked over, putting the gun away. "You're wanted somewhere else." I said to the girl.

"By who?" She asked.

"By me." She looked confused but Mello laughed and told her to go.

Once she was gone, he put a cigarette in his mouth. The way he did it annoyed me and I grabbed it and threw it on the floor.

"Hey!" He shouted, so I stood on it and crushed it into the floor. "That's a good carpet." He complained.

"Fuck the carpet. You're mine. I don't want to see you flirting or messing around with anyone else."

He laughed. "You don't get to tell me what to do. Who do you think you are? Last night was fun, but that's all it was. You'd better understand that."

I tried to sit on him and he pushed me off, stood up and walked away. I glared after him.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked aloud.

He could say whatever he liked but he didn't scare me. I had my sights set on him, and I was prepared to kill to get what I wanted. If I got myself killed instead, so be it. I'd be dead, I wouldn't care.