That Mafia Boss (Chapter One)

When I started working for the mafia, I thought it would be a piece of cake. I didn't except to fall in love with the leader, Mello. I was trying to do my best work but I couldn't concentrate, and I was gonna get an ass kicking if I couldn't pull myself together.

I was working on something I had to present to the group, which would normally be fine but I couldn't even fucking breathe with Mello looking at me. Shit, this wasn't going as planned. He was driving me crazy. If I didn't have sex with him soon, I'd explode. There was no way in hell that a stellar man like him would ever want me though.

I heard the clacking of his heels and my heart started racing. I looked up as he approached my work area.

"Are you finished with that yet?"

"No, sorry. I'm not even half done," I apologised, almost shitting myself.

"You should have been done an hour ago. What's going on with you? Your work hasn't been up to standard at all."

I sighed in frustration.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do anything with you walking around like that."

"Oh, so it's my fault?" He scowled.

"It's just hard being around you!"

His face fell.

"Wow, well I'm sorry that I'm so horrible to be around

"Wow, well I'm sorry that I'm so horrible to be around. I mean I knew everyone thought that, but no one has ever said it to my face."

He turned away, saying something I didn't hear. What had I just done? But fuck, even the way he walked turned me on, I wanted to jump him right there.

I stood up and followed him

"Mello, that's not what I said. That's not what I meant."

He stopped walking and stood with his back to me, but didn't reply.

"Look, I'll just leave. I can't do my job and well, I just can't be here anymore."

I started to walk away.

"You can't leave, I need your input."

"You'll just have to do it yourself, I'm sorry."

"Y/N, wait!"

His tone was so commanding that I instantly froze. I turned back around and he was striding towards me with a look of determination. I braced myself in case he hit me or something.

When he reached me he put his arms around me and started kissing me

When he reached me he put his arms around me and started kissing me. I kissed him back, shocked. He pulled away just enough to look into my eyes. I said his name softly.

"I don't want you to leave because I like you. Is that ok, Y/N?"

I nodded and he smiled as we kissed again.

"You missed what I said back there, didn't you? After I said no one had ever told me to my face that I'm horrible. I said that you're the one person I actually like."

"I didn't mean to make you think that. I really like you too, Mello."

"I'm really glad. Can I take you out somewhere tonight?" He asked.

"Of course."

We went out for dinner and a few drinks, then he walked me home and we made out at my door for ages before he left.

The next morning he greeted me with a huge smile.

"I like your sexy shirt," He commented.

"I think that's sexual harassment, Mr. Keehl," I scolded him.

"Sssh, keep my name quiet. And you shouldn't dress so sexy at work anyway."

"Oh, I think you're the one dressed inappropriately here. Wearing leather to work everyday? Seriously Mello, this isn't a brothel."

His mouth fell open.

"What the...?"

I smirked.

"I need to see you in my office right now, young lady," He ordered.

"Ok, I'm coming."

"Oh, you soon will be," He smirked back, leaving me open mouthed this time...