Be Quick (2)

*Mello pov*

"Shit!" I shouted.

Y/N was out cold on the floor and I didn't know what to do. I crouched down and shook her but she didn't respond, so I grabbed my phone and called Matt.

"Matt, I need you to come here quick and drive me to the hospital."

"What did you do?" He asked.

"It's not for me, just hurry!"

"Ok, I'm coming."

I hung up and picked her up carefully, then brought her to the front door of the hideout. I heard Matt's car before I saw it, then he arrived a second later. I got in the back and he helped me lie her along the seat, with her head in my lap.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"The hospital!" I shouted.

"Where is the hospital?!" He shouted back.

"I don't know, just drive." I ordered, so he did. "Look it up on your phone, Matt."

"I'm trying to drive, you look it up."

"Oh right." I googled it on my phone and handed it to him. He glanced at it and kept driving at top speed.

"Hurry Matt, she's not breathing!"

"What happened?" He asked.

"She took an overdose. Should I slap her face or something?"

"No, don't slap her! What did you say or do to her?"

"Nothing, why would this be my fault?" What the hell was he implying?

"So she spent the whole day with you and then just decided to attempt suicide for no reason?"

"I don't know, just drive." I was sorry now I'd told him I was working alone with her today.

He drove up a fucking pedestrian street. "I think I went the wrong way." He said. He turned the car left and started driving down a whole flight of steps.

"Matt, what the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled.

"It's the quickest way, relax Mells."

"Oh my God Matt, she's already half dead and you're shaking her everywhere."

"Just hold onto her tight." That was his advice.

We reached the bottom of the steps, turned right and I saw the hospital.

"Here we are." He said and jumped out to open the back door.

I was ready to help lift Y/N out of the car, when she suddenly sat up and smiled at me.

"Hi, I had such a nice dream." She said.