Dancing Queen

I knocked on Mello's door and he yelled for me to come in. I entered and he was sitting on a couch eating chocolate and glaring at me.

"Hey Mells."

"Nikki Keehl, I'm mad at you!" He yelled again.

"What have I done now?" I asked with a sigh.

A shout came from the directon of Matt's room.

"Mello, stop yelling!"

"I'm mad at you too!" Mello yelled even louder in reply. He glared at me harder. "Matt said he saw your underwear."

"What?" I laughed but he just folded his arms and turned away from me.

"Mello..."

"You showed Matt your underwear!"

"I did not!"

Matt appeared, grinning. "You did actually. At the K-Pop thingy."

"Oh my God, that's what he's on about? You said you didn't see anything."

"I didn't want you to feel bad."

"So you told Mello instead? Great idea, Jeevas."

Mello let out an ear-piercing squeal/shriek to get our attention.

"Explain yourselves right now, you bitches!"

He pointed his gun at us for bonus effect. That or he was actually going to kill us.

"Do you remember I went to the anime and gaming convention with Matt, because you didn't want to go? Well I was dancing at a panel and my skirt was rather short, and I guess I flashed my knickers."

Matt laughed at my description, but Mello pouted.

"So everyone saw your underwear?"

"Well, only everyone at the panel," I replied.

"Oh that's reassuring."

"But I won a prize for my efforts. Third place."

"I'll bet you did," He muttered.

"Hey, third place, like me!" Matt said and we high fived.

"Third place is for losers," Mello bitched.

"Oh shut up, it's not like you ever come first," Matt reminded him.

"Except in bed," I said.

Matt cracked up laughing as Mello got up and stormed off towards the kitchen. I followed him and found him leaning against the kitchen wall eating more chocolate. I put my arms around his waist but he wouldn't look at me so I kissed his neck.

"Mmm, I like you," I murmured. "My Mello."

He didn't respond so I held him until he turned his head and kissed me, all chocolatey. (That should be a word. It's now a word to describe Mello)

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too," He smiled at me. "You'd better show me that dancing later."

He slapped my ass and kissed me again before I could scream dramatically.

[AN - I won third prize at a K-Pop dancing panel today! I don't even know any K-Pop but I did hip hop dancing for years plus I'm just awesome lol]