Ex Lover (2)

We walked to my apartment, making small talk. I told him to come in and sit down while I got the book.

"I thought I'd be left waiting here for hours until you found it." He said when I brought the book out a minute later.

"Excuse me, I have two shelves dedicated to my manga now."

He raised an eyebrow. "Are they organised though?"

"They will be..."

He smiled smugly.

"This book weighs about the same as a brick so you'd better watch it, Keehl."

"Hey, I was just asking."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"What's this about?" He pointed to a sheet of paper on my coffee table.

"You nosey bastard..."

"I saw the word chocolate and had to look, I'm sorry!"

"It's ok." I sat beside him and picked up the paper.

"It's the recipe for a chocolate mudslide cocktail."

His eyes widened.

"It was mentioned in one of my games so I had to google it. It looks savage so I bought the ingredients but I haven't tried to make it yet. You know how unorganised I am..."

"Yes I do. Mein gott, when you cosplay it's like you set a bomb off. Stuff just gets thrown everywhere."

"I know, it still takes me hours to do a simple cosplay cos I keep losing everything."

"You're hopeless. It drove me mad but it was cute too."

"Stop laughing at me! I need someone to help me with the chocolate cocktails. I'll give them one in return of course."

"Oh my!" He shouted as we both realised what I'd said.

"Oh god..." I hid my face, mortified.

"Well I'm always up for some chocolate. And anything else you're offering."

"Shut up, dickface!"

"Dickface?" He howled with laughter. "Come on, I'll help you."

We went to the kitchen and he organised the drink making.

"I'm glad you're here, I couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery." I said.

"That's the one thing you probably could organise, you alco."

"Cheeky." I put some chocolate ice cream on a spoon and flicked it at him.

"Don't you dare waste chocolate." He scolded me.

"I paid for it!"

"I don't care. Go sit on the sofa if you can't behave." He ordered.

"This is my apartment, not your mafia hideout. Don't make me slap your ass."

I turned bright red as he flipped me off. The drinks were just ready (no thanks to me) so we brought them back to the sitting room to try them.