Dare (Mello X Near)

It was Halloween night at Wammy's House and all the kids were playing around in the assembly hall after their Halloween party. Near had won first place in the fancy dress contest as usual. Mello had come second and was mad as hell. Someone suggested they play truth or dare now.

"Maybe I can win this. Near is a coward, but I'll do anything!" Mello thought.

A few truths and dares into the game, and it was Mello's turn.

"Bring it on!" He shouted.

"I've got one." One of the guys who always made fun of Mello's appearance announced with a smirk.

"I dare Mello to kiss Near!"

Mello's face screwed up in disgust as a chorus of "Ooooh!" ran out

Mello's face screwed up in disgust as a chorus of "Ooooh!" ran out. Everyone knew how much he despised Near.

"There's no way I'm doing that!" He yelled.

The darer and his friends started making chicken noises.

"Mello can't even handle a dare, what a pussy." He heard one of them say.

"I'll do it then." Near suddenly spoke as he got up from his place on the floor, walked over to Mello, sat in front of him and kissed him.

Mello heard wolf whistles as he sat there in shock. Near put his arms around him and stuck his tongue in his mouth.

"Love is in the air!" Someone shouted.

Mello grabbed Near by his shoulders and pushed him away.

"Get off me!" He yelled.

Near just shrugged, went back to his place and resumed his hair twirling.

"I hate you all!" Mello roared as he got up and stormed out as most of the kids laughed.

"Matt, you'd better go after him." Linda advised.

Matt got up with a sigh. As his best friend, he was always the one who was left to calm Mello down. He found him standing in the corridor facing the wall.

"Mello, are you ok? It was just a dare, don't worry about it."

"No, I'm not ok!"

Mello kicked the wall and turned around.

"Why are your eyes all red?" Matt asked him.

"Because I liked it!

"Oh my god, what? You liked kissing Near?"

"Shut up, Matt! Tell anyone and you die!"

[A/N - I'm sorry Mello. Haha!] 😁😈

 Haha!] 😁😈