Distraction

NSFW

I was hooking up another shady deal online when Mello came to me in a panic.

"Y/N, I think I've fucked this deal up, can you take a look for me?"

He showed me some files and stuff but it was way over my head.

"I don't know, sorry Mello."

He started freaking out, cursing at himself and calling himself all kinds of bad names. I wasn't sure what to do, and no one else was around. He continued on, only getting himself more worked up. I didn't know what the hell to do, until my mind flashed back to a scene from my favourite tv show, Skins. Fuck it, it was worth a try.

"Mello, look what I have!" I shouted and pulled my t shirt and bra up.

He instantly stopped ranting and froze to stare at them.

I pulled my t shirt back down and he sat down beside me and looked at me.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"I didn't know what to do, and it worked on a tv show. Sorry if I shouldn't have, I just didn't know what -"

He interrupted me by leaning in and kissing me.

"I'm glad you did. I needed something to take my mind off that problem."

"I could possibly help some more with that." I suggested and he kissed me again.

"By the way, I like them. You should always do that. Though only with me."