Success

[In which I throw random scenarios together for no particular reason]

*Mello pov*

I sat on the couch beside my friend Y/N, who'd fallen asleep. I was trying to work on the Kira case but she was distracting me. Matt was playing a game on the armchair and hadn't noticed my discomfort.

"Matt." I finally whispered.

"What's up with you? Why are you whispering and why are you sitting so stiffly?" He asked when he looked over.

I grimaced. "It's Y/N, she keeps moving in her sleep, like arching her back, and moaning."

"So?"

"So, it's turning me on!" I hissed.

Matt broke his heart laughing.

"Oh my Lord, Mello. Wake her up and ask her to have sex with you." He suggested.

"What?! I can't do that!"

Matt pointed at me. "Your face is redder than my hair!" He observed with glee.

"I hate you, Mail Jeevas."

Matt calmed himself down.

"At least ask her out on a date." He advised.

Y/N woke up then, she sat up and looked at me through half closed puffy eyes. Her hair was a mess and she was beautiful.

"Who's going on a date?" She asked.

I glanced over at Matt who nodded at me.

"Um, do you want to go to the cinema with me?" I asked, my heart in my mouth.

I was thinking, "Please say yes, please say yes."

"Alright." She said with a shrug, then fell back asleep.

"Yes!" I mouthed at Matt and punched the air.

*Timeskip brought to you by Mello's crotch*

*Y/N pov*

I sat at the back of the cinema beside Mello. I'd brought my own popcorn, Mello had his chocolate of course and I had a large bottle of diet coke and two plastic cups because I was thirsty af (😉😉)

I poured us drinks before the trailers started, but I somehow managed to pour half of Mello's drink in his lap.

"Y/N!" He yelled.

I pointed at his crotch and laughed my head off.

"Mello, it looks like you pissed yourself!" I shouted, and everyone turned to look at us.

He put his head in his hands.

"God, whyyyy?"

I was still laughing when he turned and asked, "Did you do that on purpose?"

"No!"

"Ugh I need to go dry off." He went to stand up but I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"I've got tissues." I took them out of my bag and started to pat his lap.

"Y/N, stop!" He hissed in a whisper.

"I'm trying to dry your pants." I said.

He leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"You're getting me excited."

"Ahhh!" I screamed. "I'm sitting beside a pervert!"

"Oh fuck this, I'm going home." He left in a huff, I was too busy laughing to stop him.

I found him sulking outside when I'd calmed down.

"Mells, come back in and watch the film, we paid for it."

"No, I paid for it and you embarrassed me."

I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself laughing again.

"So now you're coming home with me and I'm going to punish you." He smirked and I stared at him speechless.

"Come on!" He linked his arm in mine and we hurried back to his house, where we made our own entertainment for the rest of the night.