Mafiaso (1)

I was working for Dirty Dan's gang in LA, and was brought to a club to infiltrate another gang.

Dan pointed in the direction of the supposed gang.

"Are you kidding, they look like a pack of clowns." I commented scornfully.

"They may look stupid but don't underestimate them. They're the Wammy's Boys."

"What the fuck! I'm not badass enough to deal with the Wammy's Boys!"

Everyone knew about these notorious wiseguys. They were the baddest of the bad. Dan placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Oh but you are." He turned me to face them. "See the blonde? That's the infamous Mello. The first thing I want you to do is go over there and seduce him. Got it?"

"That's a guy?"

"Yes, now go work your womanly ways on him." He pushed me in their direction then disappeared.

"Jesus H Christ." I muttered as I made my way over to the bar. The last thing I could do was seduce anyone, I'm ugly as fuck.

I tried to stand in a sexy pose at the bar, then looked over at the wannabe Blues Brothers. Redhead looked in my direction though I couldn't tell if he was looking at me since he wore some gay ass goggles. He nudged blondie, who looked over. I looked away, and then glanced back over. They were both looking my way and talking, I felt so awkward as I was sure they were discussing me.

I threw them my best seductive glance and blondie raised an eyebrow, then walked over to me. He took off his hat, held a hand out and introduced himself as M. I took his hand and looked into his eyes, which he was my first mistake. Obviously it couldn't be avoided but holy fuck, I was in love already.

I tried to stay calm and cool as he called the barman over so he could buy me a drink. I didn't want a drink, I wanted the leader of my rival gang.

I'm already fucked...

He paid for and handed me a cocktail, I thanked him and he placed a hand on my back. I was so far out of my league here, there was no way I could keep calm around this hottie.

Oh well fuck it, I'm already living a life of crime, I'll never go anywhere good in life, I may as well sleep with the enemy.

That was my instruction anyway, but not to fucking fall in love with him.

"You seem a bit distracted. If you're not interested I can leave you alone. I'd be disappointed but I understand."

"No, I'm very interested. I just can't believe my luck right now."

I smiled at him, deciding I may as well relax and enjoy myself. He smiled back and we gazed at each other. I was supposed to be seducing him, which meant I should be in control, but I'd lost all control the second I looked into those sea devil eyes.

Let the devil get me, I want this man.

He leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?"

"How do you know I'm alone?"

"You let me buy you a drink. Unless you want to get me killed?"

I ran my hand lightly up his arm.

"Now why would I want that?" I whispered back with a smile.

"I'm a dangerous man, Y/N."

"I'll bet. You've already kept me up past my bedtime."

"Maybe I should walk you home."

I finished my drink and we left. His hand brushed against mine and I held onto it before he could move it away.

NSFW

When we arrived at my house I invited him in. As soon as I closed the door behind us, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him. I dropped my hand to feel the bulge in his leather trousers...

*Timeskip*

The noise of my phone ringing woke me up the next morning. It was Dan, demanding to know where I was.

"I'm busy, Mom, I'll call you back later." I switched my phone off and threw it across the room.

Mello was awake now, holding my hand and smiling at me sleepily. I lay back down beside him. We were both completely naked. I ran my hand through his blonde locks.

"You were right, you are dangerous." I said.

"I think you're even more dangerous." He replied, nuzzling into my neck.

"So who are your friends?"

"Oh those losers. Just workmates."

"How come you were all dressed like Blues Brothers rejects?"

He laughed. "Do you always ask so many questions?"

"No, only if I'm interested in someone. Can I ask one more? How come you went home with me? You could have easily gotten someone better."

"There's no one better." He kissed me and I melted into his lips and his touch.

"Hmm Mello, you'll get me in so much trouble." I murmured.

"Am I worth it?" He asked.

"Definitely."