Want More

NSFW

[Lemon warning] 🍋

I lay down with Mello, my head on his chest. He held me close, he was so comfortable and snuggly. We cuddled for a few minutes before we started making out again. I was soon panting and I needed him. I pulled my lips away from his and moved my mouth to his ear.

"I want you inside me, Mello. Now."

"Really?"

"Please," I whispered.

He moved me off him so he could get on top of me, then paused.

"Wait, I need to use protection, hang on a second."

He got out of the bed and went over to his wardrobe. He rummaged around inside it as I undressed. He came back over to the bed with a box of condoms.

"Matt made me buy these."

"Um ok..."

He got back on top of me and opened the packet while I took his pants and boxers off. He held the condom in his hand and looked at it a bit puzzled.

"Uh..."

"Give it here," I said.

I took it and moved my hands down to put it on him. I put my arms around him and pulled him down closer to me. Then my hand reached back down to take his dick and guide it into me. Once it was in and we were both comfortable, he started thrusting in and out. He felt so good inside me and I could only hold onto his back tight as he moved faster and faster. I loved this man, he was amazing. The look of pleasure on his face was something else. After we both came, he lay beside me breathless. I removed the condom and tossed it in the bin. He was speechless for once. I squeezed his shoulder.

"You should have some chocolate, baby."

I reached over to take a large bar from his bedside locker and hand it to him.

"Hmm," He moaned, clearly enjoying it.

"Can I have some?"

"You just had some," He grinned.

"Yeah and it was great," I said and kissed his cheek.

He put the chocolate up to my mouth so I could take a bite. When he'd finished it he tossed the wrapper at the bin but missed. He shrugged and pulled me in for a hug.

"Can I have a look?" I asked, nodding towards his crotch. I'd felt it but not actually seen it. He nodded and I pulled the blanket off him, smiled and covered him back up.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes, very much," I said happily as I cuddled back into him. We talked a little, ate more chocolate then fell asleep.

*Timeskip*

We slept in the next morning, it was almost noon when we were woken by the sound of Matt shouting Mello's name. The bedroom door opened and he came in.

"Mello, why are you still in bed?"

"Because I'm still asleep," Mello groaned.

"But you never - oh!" Matt said in surprise as he noticed me.

"Hey Matt,", I smiled at him, he was only wearing boxers and he placed his hands over his bulge.

"Matt, could you put the kettle on? We'll be out in a minute."

"Yeah sure, Mello," He looked from me to Mello. "Did you two...?"

"Yep," Mello grinned.

"Yay, hooray!" Matt cheered and left.

We laughed, hugged for another minute, then got up and dressed. We joined Matt at the kitchen table for tea, coffee and (chocolate) cereal. We went into the living room to start work but only worked for a few minutes before we started making out again and Mello pushed me down on the sofa so he could lie on top of me.

"Are you two going to do any work today or just do each other?" Matt asked from his armchair.

I stopped kissing long enough to answer "make out" in Matt's direction.

"She's amazing," Mello added.

"I'll just go to my room then," I heard Matt say before I was lost in Mello's kiss again.