You're Here

NSFW

[Part 2 of Wish You Were Here]

*Lemon warning* 🍋 (What if L stands for lemon, ok I don't know, lol what)

We all stayed up late that night, we had years of catching up to do with Mello. I sat close beside him the whole time, his arm tightly around me. I couldn't stop staring at him, couldn't believe he was actually back.

Luckily he had a spare room for Krys and Matt. I went into his room with him, it was small but nice.

"It's not much, sorry," He apologised.

"It's fine. I'm just happy to be here with you."

"I'm happy you're here," He pulled me into his arms for a kiss and we fell into bed together.

We'd only been kids back at Wammy's, so we'd made out a lot but nothing more. Neither of us had been with anyone since.

"I was a fucking idiot to leave you," He said in between kisses.

"Forget it, you're here now," I replied.

"We could be one," He whispered.

I knew what he meant and I nodded eagerly. We slowly undressed each other and explored each other's bodies with our hands and mouths. I sat on him and we made love slowly and gently. He held onto my hips as they rocked back and forth. I cried with happiness, he was my everything.

*Timeskip*

A few weeks later, I was home alone with Mello and grimacing in pain.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"My boobs are sore again. Make it stop!"

He bit into a bar of chocolate and stared at me.

"Y/N, you've been here weeks and you haven't had a period. Your breasts are sore and you're cranky."

"What are you saying?" I asked, going pale.

"I didn't use a condom the first night. I think I should bring you to a doctor," He grinned.

"Oh my god..."

Sure enough I was pregnant. This wasn't according to plan.

Matt told me one day that I was even moodier than Mello.

"You try having a baby inside you!" I yelled and he, Krys and Mello all cracked up laughing.

"It's not funny," I whined.

"Of course not baby, we feel for you, really," Mello tried to hug me and I slapped his arms away, then pulled him back to me and wrapped my arms around him.

*Timeskip*

I was in labour and Mello was in the ward with me, being the loving father but I was having none of it.

"I don't want to have it! It can stay in there!" I yelled.

Mello took my hand and tried to comfort me but I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"Stay out of my sight! This is all your fault!" I screamed.

"Yes Y/N, I had sex with myself."

"Don't get all smartass on me right now! Owwwww!" I roared.

Anyway...I had a baby boy and when I held him in my arms I smiled and forgot all about the pain. Mello was in awe too.

"He's got whisps of blonde hair. Blue eyes and your cute little nose," I said.

"But he's got your cute little face. Let's call him Armin."

"Ok," I grinned as baby Armin grabbed my hand in his tiny little fingers.

Mello kissed my cheek, "Congratulations Mommy. I love you both so much."

"You can stop eating all my chocolate now," Mello said. I'd been using the pregnancy as an excuse to steal his chocolate.

"But new mothers need chocolate too!"

"Hmm," He kissed my head.

"We should just open a chocolate factory," I sighed.

"Maybe someday," He agreed.