The List (3)

NSFW

*Y/N pov*

I went to my first class, the three guys weren't there and the class was boring as fuck. The teacher was going on and on about us all "growing as people."

"Jesus, can someone come and fuck me up." I muttered, just as a blonde head appeared at the door.

"You're late." The teacher said to him. Mello looked around the class until he found me.

"Wrong class, sorry." He said, winking at me as he left.

"Fuck yeah." I said quietly and raised my hand. "I think I'm going to vomit." I said louder.

"Go on outside." The teacher dismissed me and I found Mello waiting in the corridor. He smiled and I walked towards him.

"The class was boring." I told him.

"Let's find somewhere private and have our own class. I hope I can entertain you well enough." He grinned as I nodded and we soon found an empty closet. We sat on the floor, side by side and he unfolded the list.

"I've to get drugs still." He took a packet of cigarettes out of his pocket, opened it and looked inside. "Good old Matt." He said as he took a spliff out. He took a hit then handed it to me.

I made a face. "I hate this shit, it just makes me aggressive."

"I'm always aggressive. I bet you're not as aggressive as me."

"I make the bets here, Mello."

"True. I need porn and sex next." He replied.

"Don't we all." I laughed as he searched for some porn online with his phone. He placed it so we could both watch.

"Ewww!" We both said after a minute.

"How does she even get into that position?" I asked.

"Wanna try it? I can help. And I still need to get sex." He reminded me.

"So do I." I smiled as I pulled him towards me so we could get to know each other.