Untitled Mafia Fic (2)

NSFW

GET A JOOOB!

*Warning for whatever, sexy talk and stuff*

We all stayed after work for drinks in the hideout. I wore a new sparkly shirt and make up. I tended to wander off sometimes when I was drunk and bored. Mello kept staring at me and I couldn't decide if it was a good or bad thing. I stood up and walked off, carrying a bottle of vodka. I heard Mello shouting after me to come back with the vodka but I was already determined to explore (I don't know why) He followed me anyway.

"I think you need some cola in that vodka," He said as he came closer.

I turned around and he walked right up to me. He stared at me again before holding the bottle of cola up and pouring some into my glass, which I still had in one hand. I added some vodka to both our glasses and we both drank (obviously) I leaned against the wall and he leaned in, pushed my hair away from my ear and spoke into it, over the noise of the party.

"I saw you naked."

"Oh fuck off, pervy boy," I half smiled/half laughed.

"Don't punch me again."

I reached out and touched his arm instead. 

"Feels nice."

"You looked nice. I mean you still look nice," He replied.

I gazed up into his eyes, he leaned down because he's a tall motherfucker, and kissed me. I'd leaned forward to reach him but he pushed me back against the wall and we made out. We stopped to put the bottles and glasses down so we could use our hands in better ways, then we slid down onto the floor and he started undressing me so I did the same. I was half naked when someone yelled his name.

"Mello, the Unknown606 Gang leader has been found! Come quickly!"

"Goddammit, I'm trying to come," He said through gritted teeth.

"Mello, where are you? Quick!"

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry Y/N, this is important, I have to go."

"What? Mello..." I reached out to him as he pulled away from me, stood up and put his pants back on.

"I'm sorry," He repeated and left.

I leaned my head back against the wall and groaned.

"So near, yet so far."

I still had the vodka so I drank some more before falling asleep. I was woken a while later by one of the girls.

"Oh my god, Y/N, are you ok?"

"Yeah, where is...oh he left," I remembered.

I was still on the floor leaning against the wall, drunk and half naked.

"Who was it?" She asked.

"Mello."

"Did he try to rape you?" She sounded so concerned but I shook my head.

"God no, I wanted to, but he got called away."

"You're sure you're ok? I'll help you get dressed and walk back with you."

She sorted me out and brought me back to the main room.

"Mello, I want to talk to you!" She yelled.

"It's fine, I'll talk to him. Thanks for your help."

"Of course, you take care," She shot Mello an angry look and left us.

He jumped up and came over to me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realise you were in such a state. It was really important, but I should have sent someone to check on you. I'm such a shit, I'm sorry Y/N," He put his arms around my waist and I could tell he was really sorry.

"It's fine Mello, I'm fine. I had a little sleep," I smiled up at him and he sighed in relief.

"Sit down with me."

He sat on one of the couches with his legs and feet up, I sat in front of him and he put his arms around me from behind.

"Do you hate me?" He asked.

"No, never," I smiled and turned my head to look at him, he kissed my face.

"I want to have sex, we were to have sex," I reminded him.

"You're pissed drunk, you don't even know what you're saying."

"I do, I want to," I insisted.

"Not when you're so drunk, I'd feel I was taking advantage."

"But - "

"No but. Anyway I want you to remember when we have sex."

"I will..."

"Then you can remember when we do it tomorrow or another time. I'm going asleep now and so are you. I'll get us a blanket and we'll sleep here."

"Ok, that sounds good."

Someone heard and brought us a blanket, a perk of being "friendly" with the boss. I snuggled up beside him. He rubbed my back, then pulled me close and I soon fell asleep.

[He was sitting like this]

Lol.