Being Annoying

I was hanging out at Matt and Mello's place, getting drunk and being annoying as usual.

"Entertain me!" I demanded and was ignored. "You're the shittiest hosts I've ever met."

I went over to Matt and threw my arms around him.

"Don't interrupt my game, hoe!" He yelled.

"I can hug you without interrupting your game, I'm skilled like that."

"Get off me before Mello literally kills me." He pushed me off him and towards Mello.

"Why would I kill you?" Mello asked, and Matt just grinned smugly.

I went over to annoy Mello instead. I hugged from behind so I could get him before he realised and stopped me.

"Aww, look at you two." Matt cooed.

I started to kiss Mello's face.

"Matt help, she's kissing me."

"Because you're gorgeous." I said, hugging him tighter. "Don't you love me, Mello?" I sang, completely off-key.

"No, sit down and behave." He tried to look angry but I could see him suppress a smile.

"Ok, I will." I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms him. "I love you Mello, you're my senpai."

"What are you doing now?" He laughed as he turned bright red.

"You told me to sit down, but you didn't say where."

"He didn't tell you to sit on his dick either." Matt laughed.

"Oh my God, I hate you both." Mello said.

Matt stretched his arms up and started to sing love is in the air, then asked me a question.

"So Y/N, what was your first impression of Mello?"

"Hmm..." I took a bite of Mello's chocolate while I thought, and got a gentle slap in the head for it. "I thought he was some freaking pornstar."

Matt howled with laughter, while Mello pushed me off his lap.

"I hate you both."

"You said that already." Matt pointed out.

"Yeah change the record, Mells." I said scornfully.

He folded his arms. "I'm going to my room." He said in a sulk, but stayed where he was.

"Bring Y/N with you." Matt instructed.

"Are you sick of me too?" I asked.

"Dude, I'm trying to get help you get your man."

"Did you just assume my gender, Matty?"

I looked over at Mello who was still sulking. "Just love me, Mello!"

"No, go away."

"Ok fine, I've got my babes." I grabbed my new Lawlight pillow and hugged it. Mello glared at me.

"Mello is jello." Matt stated.

"I'm not, I just think it's stupid that she ships two people who are literal rivals."

"Well who the fuck asked you? Just be glad I don't ship you and Near."

"Ewww!" His glare intensified.

"I ship it!" Matt shouted.

"Fuck you. Anyway Y/N, if you did ship me and Near, then what would happen to me and you?"

"There's a me and you?" I asked.

"Oh wow, you walked right into that, Mello!" Matt shouted.

Mello's face blushed crimson as he stuttered a feeble protest.

"Just admit it, Mello, you like Y/N. And she likes you, so stop being such a wuss about it and join her on the couch for some make out time."

"I'm fine Matt, I've got Light and L." I hugged my pillow again.

"Like hell you do!" Mello got up and pulled me up from the couch. "Will you join me in my room for some sexy time?"

"YES!" I yelled.

"Later, losers." Matt said as he went back to his game. "And keep the fucking noise down." He called after us.

"We'll try to keep our fucking noise down Matt, but I can't promise." I smirked.

"I hate you both." Mello said again as he pulled me into his room.

[My new Lawlight pillow]