BIRTHDAY - PART 5(c)

At AMUSEMENT PARK...

Zhan when heard Yibo asking him to ride the roller coaster again felt his soul leaving his body as he is not ready to deal with another ride like this because he knows that if he goes on the ride once more he is going to die for sure so he has imm...

Zhan when heard Yibo asking him to ride the roller coaster again felt his soul leaving his body as he is not ready to deal with another ride like this because he knows that if he goes on the ride once more he is going to die for sure so he has immediately shouted a no making the younger chuckle as he just to tease Zhan asked him that don't he love him and if he do then he will definitely ride the roller coaster for their love.

Zhan when heard this immediately looked at Yibo and for the first time in his life he felt an urge to teach this brat husband of his a lesson and seeing that teasing smile on his husband's face he can't help but sprout a playful, "I HATE YOU, XIAO YIBO!" and Yibo when heard Zhan let a laugh as he subconsciously spoke, "AND I LOVE YOU MR. SEAN XIAO ZHAN!" and then without realising what he has spoken just turned toward John who has been standing beside Zhan as he spoke, "take care of my husband, I will come soon!" As he looked at John with a stern gaze.

John when heard the younger words was startled as he looked at his boss as he knows how much these words meant for his boss so he looked at Zhan who has been looking at the younger with wide eyes making him realize that his boss has gone into a shock but as he heard Yibo and felt his stern gaze on him he immediately nodded his head as he with a smile spoke, " yes sir, we will take care of your husband!" And Yibo when heard this smiled as he spoke, "that's great!" And with this left the area.

Zhan who has been sitting on the bench when heard Yibo's words felt his world stopping as isn't these the words which he has always wanted to hear from his husband making a contented smile appearing in his face, as he looked at John and spoke, "j... John!" And John when heard the young heir knows what the young heir wants to say so he spoke, "it's not your imagination boss!" As he knows that how much his boss have wanted to hear these words from the younger and he has always imagined them and now when the young heir have heard this he is not able to believe it so he looked at John for confirmation and getting the confirmation from John made Zhan happy in a way he can't describe making the young heir eyes to turn red as a smile appeared on his face.

 John!" And John when heard the young heir knows what the young heir wants to say so he spoke, "it's not your imagination boss!" As he knows that how much his boss have wanted to hear these words from the younger and he has always imagined them an...

Zhan who has finally got the affirmation of John felt like he has won the world today, as it bring him more happiness then any deal he have cracked till now, and it just brought tear in his eyes, not sad tears, but happy tears making everyone smile but before he could shed them, they heard Yibo's angry voice making everyone still on their places.