BIRTHDAY - PART 5(b)

At AMUSEMENT PARK...

Yibo after distributing the tickets to his husband and his security team, and after checking that all of them have recieved their tickets he smiled as he with his husband's hand in his and his husband and his security team entered the park and as ...

Yibo after distributing the tickets to his husband and his security team, and after checking that all of them have recieved their tickets he smiled as he with his husband's hand in his and his husband and his security team entered the park and as soon as Yibo saw the area he let a wide smile as he spoke, "finally, after a long time!" As it has been after a long time of one year he has visited the Amusement park, although he has visited it for shooting of his ads but it was not like roaming freely, it was for work but now he can enjoy it freely and have fun and the thought of it made him giggle and Zhan who has been standing beside Yibo when heard the giggle of his husband smiled widely as he spoke, "so what's the plan mochi?"

Yibo when heard Zhan turned his attention toward his husband and with a smile reaching his eyes spoke, "have fun!" As he looked at all the rides and spoke, "a lot of fun!" Making Zhan chuckle at his husband's cuteness as Yibo just tightened his hold on Zhan's hand as he dragged Zhan toward the ride area and Zhan just let him to do it as the boy dragged him to the centre of the amusement park.

Yibo after reaching the center of the park just released Zhan's hand as he stood in the centre of the park and took a 360 degree turn twice to look at all the fun things making him giggle in excitement and Zhan who has been watching the scene in front of him just took a mental note to make Yibo do the things like this as he really want to hear these giggles of his love again and again.

Yibo who has taken a 360 degree turn twice to check all the fun elements of the park finally got his eyes fixed on a place and as he saw that thing he felt a wide smile appearing on his face as he realized what he wants to do and Zhan who has been watching the younger when saw the smile on his baby's face spoke, "so you got the idea of what you want to do?"

Yibo when heard Zhan with the same smile nodded his head, "yes!" And Zhan when heard this immediately spoke, "and what is it?" And Yibo when heard Zhan with a smile pointed at a place as he spoke, "wanna try that?" And Zhan when heard Yibo and saw his smile just turned his face toward the place Yibo has pointed to and as soon as he saw the thing the smile on his face faded as he felt his blood getting drained as he gulped his saliva and spoke, "a... Are you sure, Love?"

Yibo when heard Zhan with a smile spoke, "yes gege!" As he again spoke, "isn't it fun to ride a rollercoaster!" And then looked at Zhan to get a response from his husband. Zhan when saw the thing which Yibo has pointed is a rollercoaster made Zhan to feel a shiver run down his spine as he has never been a fan of such things and as he saw the thing he gulped his saliva as the last memory of him riding this ride with his collage friends, Wuxian, Wangji and Haikuan came to his mind and it wasn't a pleasent one as the curves of this ride have given him fear as well as nausea too, and the moment he has left the ride he has vomitted his guts out making Wuxian to tease him for a long time, and now Yibo asking him for this ride made him lost in those memory lanes.