BIRTHDAY - PART 3

At EDINBURGH MANSION...

At Kuan's and Cheng's bedroom...

Zhan who has been dragged by Kuan and Wangji to kuan's and Cheng room with a frown spoke, "why did you two brought me here?" As after the breakfast he wanted to take Yibo away from all of them so that he could enjoy the day with his husband but no...

Zhan who has been dragged by Kuan and Wangji to kuan's and Cheng room with a frown spoke, "why did you two brought me here?" As after the breakfast he wanted to take Yibo away from all of them so that he could enjoy the day with his husband but now look at his idiots friends who has dragged him here making him to feel a surge of anger inside him.

Kuan when heard Zhan looked at Wangji who just nodded his head as the former spoke, "to make you ready for yibo!" And Zhan who has been fuming in anger when heard this got confused as he spoke, "what do you mean?" And Kuan when heard Zhan with a smile spoke, "we know that this is the first birthday Yibo is celebrating with you!" As he with a pause added, "so we want that you look as s perfect husband to Yibo!" And Zhan when heard this frowned and was about to speak but before he could Kuan continued, "I know you are already a perfect husband for Yibo but we will make you look like a prince so that Yibo can't take his eyes off you!" And Zhan when heard Kuan felt a blush appearing on his face as his heart raced at the thought of being perfect for Yibo so he just nodded his head making Wangji smile as he spoke, "let me bring it!"

Kuan when heard this just nodded his head and was about to speak but before he could Zhan spoke, "what?" And Kuan when heard Zhan with a smile spoke, "you will know it soon!" As he continued, "let's settle on one of the couches!" And the young heir just nodded his head as they both settled on the sofa and started waiting for Wangji.

It was after five minutes Wangji came back with two bags and Zhan when saw those bags was startled as he spoke, "what is this?" And Kuan when heard Zhan stood up from his seat as he spoke, "an attire which will make you look like prince charming of Yibo's life!" As he took the bag from Wangji and kept on the table in front of Zhan as he spoke, "now dress up in this attire, you will look charming!" And Zhan when heard this took the bag in which the clothes and other accessories are kept and seeing them he spoke, "when did you brought this?"

Kuan on hearing the young heir spoke, "the day we came here!" Making Zhan to look at both of them with shock and Kuan seeing the shock on his face spoke, "actually the day before we came here we all gathered to buy gifts for Yibo when Xian came up with the idea!" And Zhan who heard Kuan spoke, "what idea!"

Wangji who has been listening to the two talking when heard Zhan's question spoke, "to make you look like a king!" Making Zhan more confused and Kuan seeing this confusion spoke, "that he will make you and Yibo look like a prince and king!" As he with a paused added, "since you are in an old English city, you both can have this makeover for Yibo's birthday!" As he took out a three piece suit from the packets and spoke, "and Yibo loves men in suits!"

Zhan who has been hearing the two men when heard this immediately spoke, "really?" And Kuan just nodded his head making Zhan to get excited as he immediately stood up from his seat and took that three piece suit and as soon as he forward his hand Kuan saw the ring in Zhan finger making him shocked as he immediately blurted, "Zhan, this ring?"