CHAPTER 30 - PART 4(a)

At Shiyang Studios...

Yibo when felt Jackson's hand on his face felt the flashbacks of the photoshoot, he had with his husband coming to his memory making Yibo uncomfortableness to grow more as those smiles of the older, that feeling of getting engulfed in that warmth ...

Yibo when felt Jackson's hand on his face felt the flashbacks of the photoshoot, he had with his husband coming to his memory making Yibo uncomfortableness to grow more as those smiles of the older, that feeling of getting engulfed in that warmth which always make him happy, those lingering touches of his husband all of them are coming back to him making him close his eyes more tightly when suddenly director Justin spoke, "Yibo, come close to Jackson!" but Yibo who has been so lost in the thoughts of his husband didn't open his eyes making Jackson to move toward Yibo as he leaned down on Yibo and Yibo who has been lost in his thoughts when felt someone leaning on him he felt suffocating so he immediately opened his eyes to only find Jackson leaning on him and Jackson when saw Yibo opening his eyes wanted to tease the boy as this is for the first time Yibo have agreed to such a shoot and he is happy that it is with him but before he could tease the boy Yibo pushed him making Jackson stumble as well as shocked as he was not expecting a response like this from the boy and director Justin who was about to click the photo of the actors when saw Yibo pushing Jackson away from him was startled and was about to speak when suddenly he saw Yibo's face making him shocked as this is the first time he has seen Yibo like this.

Yibo who has just pushed Jackson away from him looked at all of them with his teary eyes and Jackson when saw the eyes of the boy was about to speak but before he could Yibo spoke,

"S... sorry!"

As he looked at everyone with his teary eyes as a Lone tear escaped from his eyes as he spoke,

"I... I... am sorry!" as he bowed to everyone on the set and spoke, "s... sorry, But I can't do it!" as more tears rolled down his eyes and Director Justin who was about to speak when saw Yibo's action was shocked as he never expected that he has to see the cool and calm boy like this as he has known Yibo from starting his career and he knows that Yibo has never shown his real emotions in front of the camera not even after his father death so what happened to the boy today to make him act like this and with this was about to speak when Yibo again spoke, "sorry director Justin, b... but I can't do it!" and with this ran away from there making everyone look at the running figure of the actor.

Cheng who has been standing at the shooting area today as the way Yibo has been behaving since the morning has made him worried for the boy and as he has told Kuan about the change in Yibo's behavior his husband has told him to take care of the boy as he will ask zhan about it and Cheng when heard his husband has just told him that he would have taken care of Yibo without him asking making Kuan smile on the other side as the latter has told him to take care of himself too and delivered some sweet nothings to Cheng making Cheng to roll his eyes as he has scowl at the older although inside he has felt a warmth inside his heart as he has felt his heart beating faster for the one on the call and Kuan who knows his husband so well had laughed at his husband antics and with a take care and love you both of them have ended the call, and from that moment he has been standing with the director watching every action of the younger. He was kind of relieved that the single shoot of the boy went well as the way Yibo has behaved in the dressing room he has felt that the boy can reveal his emotions but seeing the solo shoot going well made him happy and now he just hoped that the couple shoot also go well, but the moment the couple shoot started he has watched Yibo's expression and knowing the boy from past eight years he has seen the uncomfortableness in the younger but there was something else which he was not able to guess what it was and as the shoot has progressed he has seen the boy's uneasiness grew more and he just wanted to ask director Justin to stop it but he knows that he has no right to do it as it will be unprofessional for him to do so, so he just started looking at the proceedings of the shoot but the thing which followed he never expected that the younger will do something like this but what shocked him the most was the emotions which got displayed on Yibo's face. Cheng, when saw the boy crying, wanted to immediately move toward him as he wanted to ask Yibo what has made him like this but before he could ask anything Yibo ran away from there. Cheng when saw the younger running away was about to leave when he was stopped in his steps as Jackson called for him.