CHAPTER 24 - PART 3

At XIAO MANSION

Yibo who has been hiding behind the pillar waiting for a confirmation from Mr

Yibo who has been hiding behind the pillar waiting for a confirmation from Mr. Han about the old man failed to notice a piercing gaze on him which has just entered the moment after the young actor have entered the mansion and has been looking at him with an expressionless face and anyone who would have seen that face has guessed that the person is carrying a deadly aura that can kill anyone within a minute.

Mr. Han who was confused to see the action of his little master when saw a deadly aura surrounding the living room immediately looked up and the person, he saw in front of him made him shiver in fear as he saw his young master hovering over his little master and the vibe, he was giving made Mr. Han shiver in fear as it is after a long time he has seen the young heir this angry so he was not able to answer his little master which made Yibo repeat his question and Mr. Han wanted to warn his little master but before he could he felt a gaze on him from his young master which made him shut his mouth as he replied with a nothing.

Yibo, when heard the answer from the butler, was not satisfied as he felt something is not alright because the way the butler Han's face has paled and the way he is looking up made him curious so he just raised his head and the person he saw made his face turn pale as he saw Sean Xiao Zhan looking at him with an expressionless face.

Xiao Zhan who has entered the mansion behind Yibo was confused to see him limping when suddenly the evening scenes entered his mind which made him clench his fist as he closed his eyes to calm his raging nerves down and after a few minutes entered the mansion to be only greeted by Lele.

Lele who has dropped the young actor inside the mansion when saw the young heir coming immediately bowed his head in respect and Zhan seeing this nodded his head as he went inside the mansion and Lele seeing this just let a breath out as the way the young heir was carrying himself today, he knows that someone is doomed for today and he just hoped that it's not his boss.

Zhan who has entered the mansion when saw Yibo sitting on the floor and hiding behind the pillar was shocked as he was not able to understand the boy's reason for his action so he decided to watch the proceedings in front of him with a smirk as he saw Yibo asking about his whereabouts which made him realize that the boy is hiding from him so he decides to not interrupt the boy as he started watching the younger to be only noticed by Mr. Han as he felt the gaze of the butler on him he just looked at him and seeing the butler wanted to speak something he just mouthed a no to him and the butler followed his order as he started watching the antics of his husband.