🔞FIRST NIGHT🔞

At Paris...

Zhan when heard Yibo was not able to believe what he heard as he never expected that the boy will say something like this to him making him stunned on his place and Yibo who has really wanted to feel his Zhan ge from the moment he has seen his hus...

Zhan when heard Yibo was not able to believe what he heard as he never expected that the boy will say something like this to him making him stunned on his place and Yibo who has really wanted to feel his Zhan ge from the moment he has seen his husband in that chopper has felt an urge to have his man have a claim over him and right now was the perfect time as Zhan has asked him to choose something from those three envelopes which he has placed in front of him making Yibo confused as he was not able to understand what's inside them but as he comes to know what's inside them has made Yibo feel a surge of irritation inside him as he felt that his husband is being too unreasonable with these gifts as these were too much for him as Zhan from the day entered hads his life has done all the things for him even without him asking anything, the man has taken so much care of him that at one point of day Yibo have felt that nothing can be compared to that care and now when the CEO brought those three envelopes he felt an urge to deny Zhan saying that the only thing he want is his husband for all of his life as he has got addicted to Zhan, he just feels that he can't live without this man, and that was what he did as Zhan asked him to choose something from here he asked Zhan that can he choose anything to which the said person has said anything and when he asked Zhan again the response was the same so he chose the person he would love to have the most and that was his husband.

Zhan who has been waiting for Yibo to choose any of those gifts which he has prepared for him when has seen the frown on his husband's face has felt that his baby wanted all the three, and who is Zhan to deny Yibo so he has asked the boy to have all of them but he never thought that Yibo will do something like this, his baby chose him above all those materialistic things, making Zhan's heartbeat to rise up as he looked at Yibo with shocked expression but as he heard his baby saying this he is ready and he want him to show him the love he have for him, it made Zhan's body to heat up in a way he never felt, as his lower member twitched furiously making him to immediately captured Yibo's lips in a deep kiss.

Yibo who felt his lips being captured in a deep kiss immediately started responding to Zhan as the young heir hand got wrapped around Yibo's waist to only pull him more toward himself and Yibo when felt the pull on his waist let out a mewl, "ahh!" And Zhan taking this as a chance just entered his tongue inside Yibo's mouth and started tasting his husband's oral cavity.

Yibo when felt Zhan's tongue entering his mouth felt a shiver run down his spine but today since the younger has wanted to feel his husband so he immediately started responding to Zhan with much furiousness and Zhan when felt the action of his husband realized that his puppy is being brave making him smile in the kiss as he increased his tempo and soon Zhan was able to dominate the kiss as he tightened his hold on Yibo making Yibo moan in between the kiss, "ahh!" And Zhan just bit on his lower lip as he broke the kiss and joined their forehead as he spoke,

"Do puppy needs his old man!"

And Yibo who has been panting in between the kiss when heard Zhan looked at him with his hooded eyes as he just nodded his head and Zhan seeing this just bit on Yibo's lower lip lightly as he spoke, "words sweetheart!" And Yibo when heard Zhan with a deep breath spoke,