CHAPTER 31 - PART 5(a)

At BEIJING SUPERMARKET...

The clock has been striking 4:00 pm in the city of Beijing and the largest supermarket in the capital is bustling with the people of various classes who have come to shop for their groceries and amidst this, a couple is seen entering the shop cove...

The clock has been striking 4:00 pm in the city of Beijing and the largest supermarket in the capital is bustling with the people of various classes who have come to shop for their groceries and amidst this, a couple is seen entering the shop covering both of their faces with masks and since the people were busy with their own work no one paid any attention to the two figures making the younger smile as seeing no one noticing them made Yibo feel proud of his makeover as he looked at Zhan and spoke, "look, no one noticed us, you were afraid for no reason!" and Zhan who heard the boy just smiled as he knows what Yibo wants to point at so he just spoke, "yes dear!" as he looked at the other side and seeing the work there made him sigh in satisfaction as he felt that now his beloved will be safe.

Yibo after admiring the surrounding to his heart's extent took a deep breath as he looked at Zhan and spoke, "Shall we, Zhan ge?" and Zhan on hearing this nodded his head as he spoke, "So where do you want to go?" as this is after a long time he had come to shop something in a supermarket as whenever he wanted something it would be taken care by Xu Ma as the elder who used to be the nanny of the young heir knew with just a single glance what the man wants without even voicing his voice and even if he would remember it in his office he would just call Wen Ning and the secretary would take care of it without even Zhan doing a single effort and it was true for his business trips as being the young heir and CEO of the biggest conglomerate of the world a his desires were completed within a second as who would not love to get favor from this man and today when the first time he has to go to shopping after a long time he just wanted to be sure of everything he does is right or not.

Yibo, when heard Zhan looked at the man with a smile as he spoke, "Sure Mr. Sean!" and with this he grabbed the man's hand as he dragged the man to the place where shopping trolleys were kept, and reaching there he stood in front of them and looked at Zhan as he showed his palm in front of Zhan.

Zhan who has been dragged by Yibo when saw the boy shoeing him his palm was a little bit startled as he was not able to understand what the boy wants so he spoke, "Love, what happened?" and the actor when heard his husband frowned as he wasn't expecting Zhan to be this naive about shopping in a supermarket so he spoke, "Zhange, give me!" and Zhan when heard this was a little bit startled as he was not expecting these words as he looked all around and seeing people there made Zhan blush a little bit as he spoke, "Bo, are you sure?" and Yibo when heard Zhan got confused as he was not able to understand what the man wants to imply so he with a frown spoke, "yes Mr. Sean-!" but before he could speak any further he feel lips touching his cheek as a kiss was planted there followed by a kiss on his palm which he has opened in front of Zhan making Yibo shocked at his husband's action.

Zhan when heard Yibo was sure about what he is asking just looked all around and when saw no one is focusing on them he just lowered his mask and before Yibo could speak anything he planted a kiss on his cheek followed by a kiss on his palm making the younger froze on his place as he wasn't expecting that his gege will kiss him out of nowhere but seeing the man kissing him in front of the crowd made yibo feel his ears turning red although his face was covered with mask anyone who will see them can guess what is happening there and Zhan after kissing the bot on his cheek immediately covered his face with mask as he spoke, "Happy now!" and Yibo was startled due to his husband's action when heard him came out of his daze as he spoke, "w... What was that?" and Zhan when heard Yibo in a soft voice spoke, "you wanted a kiss, I gave you!" as he just bent a little bit toward Yibo as he spoke, "sorry, I can't kiss you on your lips as it might reveal us!" and Yibo who felt the breath of Zhan in his ear shivered a little but when heard Zhan's words looked at the man with shock and Zhan seeing the expression on the boy's face spoke, "you want a kiss on your lips!" and Yibo when heard it immediately moved away from Zhan as he spoke, "shameless, old man!" and Zhan hearing this with a frown spoke, "hey I am not shameless!"