CHAPTER 25 - PART 2(b)

At XIAO CORPORATION...

Yibo after instructing Kuan to send the files home didn't wait for any reaction from the two people in the office as he grabbed the hand of the young heir and immediately left the office as he doesn't want to face any more stubbornness from his hu...

Yibo after instructing Kuan to send the files home didn't wait for any reaction from the two people in the office as he grabbed the hand of the young heir and immediately left the office as he doesn't want to face any more stubbornness from his husband because he knows if he will wait for the young heir to imply then the young heir will throw a tantrum and he is not ready for it because he is hungry and all he needs is a good breakfast but as he moved out of the office he stopped on his steps as he saw only offices but no elevator or door which made his face turn into a cute pout as he realized that there is no exit seen so he turned toward Zhan as he spoke, "hey old man, from where we can leave the office floor?"

Zhan who has been dragged by his little husband when heard the question of the younger came out of his daze as he spoke, "you can't leave the office floor without my permission!" As the office floor of Xiao Corporation is a highly protected floor and only a few executives are allowed to enter the office floor but only after permission from the young heir and Yibo when heard the young heir frown as he spoke, "then do it, Mr. Xiao!" And Zhan on hearing this just spoke, "okay!" And with this took hold of his hand and turned toward the direction of his office.

Yibo when saw the young heir turning toward the office frowned as je spoke, "why are you entering the office again?" As seeing the young heir entering the office he felt that the man is again going to busy himself with his work.

Zhan when heard the young actor turned around and when saw his expression realized the confusion in the boy's mind which made him let chuckle as he spoke, "because we will leave the floor from my personal elevator!" And Yibo on hearing this just nodded his head and with this entered the young heir's office to only enter the personal elevator and as soon as Zhan entered the elevator he pressed the button for his personal parking and after doing so he took out his phone as he dialed a number and spoke, "I am leaving the office with Mr. Xiao Wang, make the car ready!" And with this ended the call as he looked at Yibo who is standing beside him with a cute frown on his face and Zhan seeing this smiled as he spoke, "what happened, love?"

Yibo who has been thinking about all the things which happened in the office right now when heard the young heir come out of his daze as he spoke, "nothing old man!" And then with a use spoke, "I am hungry!" And Zhan on hearing the younger just let a laugh as he spoke, "why are you so cute, Bo?" And Yibo when heard this felt a blush creeping on his face but he composed himself as he spoke, "Shit up, I am not cute!"

Zhan on hearing his beloved just let a laugh as he spoke, "yes you are my love!"

"No, I am not!" Retorted the young actor.