CHAPTER 19 - PART 2

At YIBO'S PENTHOUSE...

The young heir has been watching the leaving figure of his husband smiled and after he made sure the young actor has left turned toward Wen Ning as he spoke,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The young heir has been watching the leaving figure of his husband smiled and after he made sure the young actor has left turned toward Wen Ning as he spoke,

"What's the schedule for today?"

Wen Ning when heard this immediately take out his tab as he starts speaking,
"Sir you have a meeting with the finance department at 9:00 which will end at 11:00, then you have a meeting with the new management of Sean studio at 11:30 which will end at 13:30, you have a break from 13:30 till 14:30 in which you have decided to have lunch with the CEO of Feng corporations as the said person have requested to meet you and then in the same restaurant you have a meeting with the CEO of sean interiors from 15:00 to 16:30 and then sir the last meeting with the Xiao group of hotels directors from 17:00 to 19:00 and apart from these you have to check the new files related to Xiao Corporations and passing of new project which you just acquired in New York!" Completed Ning as he looks at his boss who has been listening to him intently.

Zhan on sensing that his secretary has finished looks at him, "Is this all!"

"Yes sir!" Came an immediate reply from the secretary.

Zhan on hearing this just nodded his head as he spoke, "cancel them!" Making everyone shocked as this is the first time the CEO has said this so everyone looked at the young heir with a shocked expression.

Zhan on seeing the place silent looked at everyone and when he doesn't get a response with a glare as he spoke, "Ning didn't you hear me?"

Wen Ning who has been looking at his boss with shocked expression when heard him immediately looks at his boss as he responds, "yes sir!"

Zhan getting the response he wants looks at John as he spoke,

"You know what to do?"

And John hearing this just nodded his head as he left the penthouse to execute the young heir's plan, making Zhan smile as he spoke,

"Wait and watch Xiao Yibo!"

"You will be at Xiao Mansion by tomorrow because if you are stubborn then I am more stubborn than you!"

Kuan who has been watching every action of the young heir with curiosity finally looked at Zhan as he spoke, "what are doing Zhan?"

Zhan when heard his friend smirked as he spoke, "Nothing much kuan, just wait and watch!"

Kuan on hearing this just released a deep sigh as he knows that if the young heir doesn't want to tell so he just smiled as he settled beside Zhan and the latter seeing this just looks at Wen Ning as he speaks, "Bring my all pending files here, today I am going to work from home!"