CHAPTER 31 - PART 4(c)

At XIAO MANSION...

Yibo who has just told Zhan that they will go on his baby bike to the store turned around to search for his baby but did not find a glimpse of the said bike making the boy frown as he is not able to get where he parked his baby and as he is search...

Yibo who has just told Zhan that they will go on his baby bike to the store turned around to search for his baby but did not find a glimpse of the said bike making the boy frown as he is not able to get where he parked his baby and as he is searching for his baby bike he suddenly remembered that in the excitement of driving the racing car of his husband, he forgot about his baby bike and as the thought clicked his mind he felt as if something so precious has been stolen from him as his eyes starting getting teary and his face turned into a cute pout and he was burst into tears when he suddenly heard his husband's voice.

Zhan who has been watching the boy's every reaction when saw the boy's eyes getting teary immediately got alerted as he kept his hand lovingly on Yibo's shoulder as he spoke, "Baobei what happened?" and Yibo when heard his Zhan ge's voice immediately turned toward him as he side hugged the man and buried his head in his shoulder as even the thought of him forgetting his baby bike made Yibo feel the urge to cry and as soon as he touched Zhan's shoulder the tears rolled down his eyes unconsciously.

Zhan who felt the action of the boy was about to speak but when he felt his shirt getting wet immediately turned the boy toward him as he cupped his cheek and spoke, "Baobei, what happened?" and Yibo who felt his gege's warmth on his cheek felt more tears rolling down his eyes as he immediately launched himself toward Zhan and Zhan on seeing the action of his beloved immediately opened his arms to take the boy in his arms.

Yibo who landed himself in his arms clutched Zhan as he in a soft voice spoke, "Bo... Bo is bad!" and Zhan who was already worried for the boy when heard Yibo's statement go confused as he spoke, "and why is bobo bad?" as he really want to know why his husband is calling himself bad and Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him as he spoke, "bobo forgot his b... Baby!" and as he spoke the sentence his lips trembled a little bit as he with a pause continued, "bobo is very b... Bad!" as even the thought of him leaving his only friend which is his baby bike who has always been there for him made the young actor feel that he is the worst person in the world and as the thought clicked his mind more tears rolled down from his eyes.