CHAPTER 21 - PART 3(b)

At XIAO MANSION...

The clock is striking at 6:30 pm as a black Audi is seen stopping in front of the Xiao Mansion as Charles runs to open the car door for the young heir and the young heir who has been busy with files when felt the car stopping strengthened himself ...

The clock is striking at 6:30 pm as a black Audi is seen stopping in front of the Xiao Mansion as Charles runs to open the car door for the young heir and the young heir who has been busy with files when felt the car stopping strengthened himself as he closes the files and kept them aside and with this, he steps out of the car as he looks around and spoke, "you all may retire for the day!" And the team when heard their boss just nodded their head as they spoke, "yes sir!" And with this, the team dispersed leaving Zhan alone who entered the mansion.

Zhan who has entered the mansion was greeted by Mr. Han who when saw his master entering the mansion immediately moved toward him as he spoke, "good evening Master Zhan!"

Zhan when heard the greeting smiled as he spoke, "good evening Uncle Han!" as he handed over his briefcase and overcoat to Mr. Han as he moves inside the mansion's living room to only settle on the sofa as he loosens his tie to relax him down.

Mr. Han who has left with the briefcase and overcoat of the young heir returned only after a few minutes with a cup of tea as he keeps it on the table and spoke, "Master, your tea!"

Zhan when heard Mr. Han looks up that the butler as he takes the cup and spoke, "thank you, Mr. Han!" And then took a sip of tea as he spoke, "have Yibo arrived?"

Mr. Han on hearing this spoke, "no master?" Making Zhan startled as he was expecting that his puppy will be home by now because the last message he received on his phone was at 6:00 pm so he guessed that the boy might be at the mansion by now and not able to find him made him worried so he was about to get up to check on the young actor by himself when he heard the laughter and voices coming from the entrance which made Zhan smirk as he knows who it is so he just looked at Mr. Han and spoke, "Mr. Han dim the lights of the living room!" And Mr. Han on hearing this just spoke, "okay sir!" As the butler left the room with a Young heir who is having a teasing smile on his face.

The rolls Royce stops in front of the Xiao Mansion as John runs to open the door for the young actor and Yibo when saw the car door opening straightened himself as he steps out of the car followed by Cheng and Xu Ma

The rolls Royce stops in front of the Xiao Mansion as John runs to open the door for the young actor and Yibo when saw the car door opening straightened himself as he steps out of the car followed by Cheng and Xu Ma. Yibo who has just left the car looks at John as he speaks, "John carry the bags inside!" And the bodyguard on hearing this spoke, "yes sir!" And Yibo on hearing this just moved inside the mansion while teasing Cheng as the young actor has showed him the bracelet which he have brought for him and Kuan and the manager when heard this have blushed which brought a chance for Yibo to tease him.