CHAPTER 12 - PART 1

At XIAO MANSION

The morning sun had risen in the city of Beijing and has illuminated every part of the mansion of the richest man of China, Xiao Zhan, except a single room which is engulfed in the darkness as the windows are covered with curtains blocking the sun...

The morning sun had risen in the city of Beijing and has illuminated every part of the mansion of the richest man of China, Xiao Zhan, except a single room which is engulfed in the darkness as the windows are covered with curtains blocking the sun's rays which want to enter the room. In this room, Zhan is seen fidgeting on the sheets as he is sweating profusely and tears are rolling down his cheeks as he is dreaming about his worst fears when suddenly he wakes up with a jolt with the sound of the alarm.

Zhan who had been fidgeting on the bed when heard the alarm suddenly woke up from his uncomfortable sleep and looks around to only found himself back in his room. Zhan seeing this is confused as he clearly remembers that he slept near the grave of his mother while he was talking about the miserable life he has and as the heir remembered it tears automatically rolled down his cheek as he felt his heart clenching in pain as he keeps a palm on his left side to calm down his aching heart but to his dismay, he is not able to calm himself down, so he clenched that place hard as he spoke,

"Hey heart, don't hurt me like this, I know you are hurt but you are strong, so please calm yourself!" And to his relief, he felt his heart calming down.
Zhan when felt his nerve calming down is about to move from his bed when suddenly a knock is heard on his door.

Zhan hearing the knock wipes his tear and with an expressionless face and cold voice spoke, "come in!" And with this, the door of the room opened revealing the butler of the Xiao Family who on entering the room bowed to the young heir as he spoke, "good morning, Master Zhan!"

Zhan on hearing butler Han replied, "morning, Mr. Han!" As he moves out of his bed when it suddenly clicks to him that he needs to know how he came back to the mansion when he clearly remembers sleeping in the graveyard so without turning he spoke, "Mr. Han, who brought me back to the mansion?"

Mr. Han hearing this replied, "Sir, your friend master Kuan brought you back to the mansion, yesterday!"

Zhan hearing this is shocked as he doesn't expect Kuan to do it because he clearly remembers that he strictly gave the instruction that no one will follow him, then how does his friend come to know where he is, as Zhan is thinking about this he remembered that he took his security car and all the cars of his are GPS connected so that in case of any mishappening those cars can be easily traced.