CHAPTER 32 - PART 1(a)

At XIAO MANSION

The clock has been striking at 10:00 am in the city of Beijing and the mansion of the young heir is bustling with the sounds of the servants who has been working diligently in the mansion to make it all set for a new day and on the second floor of...

The clock has been striking at 10:00 am in the city of Beijing and the mansion of the young heir is bustling with the sounds of the servants who has been working diligently in the mansion to make it all set for a new day and on the second floor of the mansion is the room of the young heir of Xiao Corporation and although the floor is silent still voice of a certain CEO is heard on the floor as the young heir of Xiao Corporation is seen sitting in his room with his laptop as he is busy in a video confrence with one of his business associates from New York.

Zhan has been sitting on his bed as his laptop has been opened in front of him as the man from other side spoke, "Mr. Sean what do you say about the idea?" And Zhan who had been listening to the other man when heard him with a nod spoke, "I feel Mr. Hope it's great idea, but we need to focus on some sectors more!" And Mr. Hope, the managing director of Zen Corporation when heard Zhan spoke, "and what sectors should we focus on Mr. Sean?" And Zhan on hearing this just took his notepad as he started telling him the sectors they need to work on and it was after five minutes Zhan has completed telling them his plan and Mr. Hope on hearing the young heir spoke, "Yes sir, we will work on it!" And Zhan on hearing this just nodded his head and was about to speak when he suddenly felt a moment on his lap making Zhan's attention turn toward to the source of the moment, to only find his little husband who has been sleeping in his lap squirming in his sleep and Zhan seeing this realised that the boy will get up soon so he looked at Mr. Hope and spoke, "I feel you are satisfied , Mr. Hope!" And the managing director on hearing this spoke, "yes sir!" And Zhan on getting the response from the said man spoke, "then, we should end this session here only!" And the managing director on hearing this just nodded his head as he stood up from his chair and bowed to the young sir and spoke, "Have a good day, Mr. Sean Xiao!" And Zhan on hearing this just nodded his head and with this the video call ended and as soon as the call ended he felt a poke on his stomach and Zhan when felt the poke knows that his baby is up so he with a smile bent at Yibo's level as he planted a forehead kiss and spoke, "sweety, you up?" As he started looking at the boy who is slowly opening his eyes.

Yibo who has been sleeping in Zhan's lap after sometime started squirming in his sleep as he turned toward Zhan's stomach as he started poking the thing in front of him with his hooded eyes when he suddenly felt a kiss on his forehead making him feel a warmth in his heart but when he heard the sweet voice of his husband he started opening his eyes slowly to only be greeted by his husband's smiling face.