CHAPTER 32 - PART 5(e)

At EDINBURGH BEACH...

The clock has been striking at 8:00 pm and the couple after having a little bit fun with the girls are right now sitting at the shore of the beach as the younger is sorrounded by some flowers which he has borrowed from the girls as he is teaching ...

The clock has been striking at 8:00 pm and the couple after having a little bit fun with the girls are right now sitting at the shore of the beach as the younger is sorrounded by some flowers which he has borrowed from the girls as he is teaching his husband what he has learnt from the children on how to make tiaras and Zhan is just listening to the younger with a smile on his face and it was after five minutes Yibo completed making the tiara as he showed it to Zhan and spoke, "that's how it's made gege!" As he showed the tiara he made to his husband like a proud child who has won a competition in his kindergarten and Zhan who has been listening to the younger's instructions carefully and gently handing him flowers when Yibo needs them when heard Yibo as he showed him the tiara in his hand he with a smile spoke, "you did a great job, darling!" As he planted a kiss on his cheek.

Yibo when heard Zhan smiled but as he felt his lips on his cheek he with a giggle showed his hand to Zhan as he spoke, "My award!" And Zhan when heard Yibo was startled as he asked, "award for what?" As he was not able to understand this request of Yibo.

Yibo when heard Zhan with a childlike voice spoke, "I made such a beautiful tiara!" As he showed the tiara to the young heir to only continue, "don't you feel your Bo baby deserve a reward?" And Zhan when heard the young actor with a smile spoke, "yes he definitely deserve it!" As he tapped his cheek lightly as he spoke, "what do you want?" As he hold his face in his hand as he spoke, "tell gege he will get it for you!" And Yibo when heard Zhan's response felt a warmth in his heart as he started thinking what he want to have and as he is thinking about it his gaze suddenly fell on a icecream shop far away from the place where they has been sitting which has been bustling with the people and Yibo on seeing this immediately looked at Zhan as he spoke, "bobo wants icecream!" And Zhan who has been waiting for Yibo's response when heard Zhan with a smile spoke, "okay!" As he stood up from his seat with a smile spoke, "let's get it , love!" And with this produced his hand to Yibo indicating him to come with him.

Yibo when saw the action of his husband in a cute voice whined, "gege you go, I will wait for you here only!" As he wanted to enjoy the peaceful weather of the beach And Zhan when heard Yibo with a smile spoke, "okay!" As he ruffled his hair lovingly and spoke, "what flavour do you want to eat?" And Yibo when heard Zhan with a smile spoke, "choco chips!" And Zhan when heard Yibo spoke, "sure love!" As he bent down to kiss on his hair and with this left the area.

Yibo when saw the young heir leaving smiled as he shouted, "gege get one for you too!" As he knows that the man will only bring it for him and will just forget about himself so he just decided to remind the man for himself too and Zhan when heard Yibo let a laugh as he shouted, "sure love!" And with this he left the place making Yibo smile as he started looking at the leaving figure of his husband and when he saw that his gege has entered the shop turned his gaze toward the ocean as he started enjoying the view of the night, and as he is doing so he suddenly heard a child voice laughing making him startled as he wasn't expecting it at this time on the beach and he felt a shiver down his spine as he got a little bit scared too and now he was thinking that he should have definitely gone with his gege and he was about to move away from there when suddenly he heard, "little one, where are you going?" And Yibo when heard the voice felt a warmth in his heart as he immediately turned toward the direction from where the voice came and as he turned around he saw a little boy moving on the shore of the beach who when heard the voice of the elder turned around as he spoke, "I am here only papa!" And the elder when heard the child with a smile spoke, "but you are not near me my boy!" As he opened his arms indicating the child to come back to him and the child has been walking in front of his father while eating icecream when saw his father's action immediately ran toward him and the elder just took the boy in his arms as he spoke, "now you are in my arms!" As he kissed the boy on his cheek making the boy giggle as he showed his icecream to his father and the elder just took a bite of it as he spoke, "it's tasty!" And the child just smiled as he started eating it and soon his icecream got finished making him to pout and Yibo who has been watching all of the scene with a smile when saw the icecream of the boy got finished he got curious what the elder will do now but what he saw next his eyes got teary as he got emotional.