CHAPTER 32 - PART 1(b)

At BEIJING AIRPORT

Yibo who was shocked to see a seperate area in the Beijing airport never thought that something like this existed in the airport, which he has visited so frequently while travelling but never came across this area and a part of him wanted to ask h...

Yibo who was shocked to see a seperate area in the Beijing airport never thought that something like this existed in the airport, which he has visited so frequently while travelling but never came across this area and a part of him wanted to ask his husband where they are heading to as he was curious to know about it and he even tried asking his husband about it but the way Zhan smiled made him realise that his husband will not tell him anything so he without any protest just decided to follow him and the thing he saw made his eyes widen with surprise as he saw a black private jet standing in front of them.

Yibo when saw the jet in front of him immediately turned toward Zhan, who has been standing beside him watching every action of his beautiful husband and feeling the gaze on him he just shrugged his shoulder as he spoke, "did you liked it Love?" And Yibo who was shocked to see the plane in front of him when heard his husband came out of his daze as he spoke, "are we going in this, Mr. Sean!" And Zhan when heard the question of the boy just moved toward him as he just put his arm around Yibo waist and spoke, "Yes, love!" As he looked at the private jet which he just brought last week and spoke, "did you liked it, love?" As he repeated his question again as he wanted to know whether his husband liked this surprise of his or not.

Yibo when heard Zhan immediately with a wide smile spoke, "it's awesome gege!" As he looked at the plane with his twinkling eyes and the young heir of Xiao Corporations when heard his husband smiled as he looked at the team standing in front of the plane and Zhan seeing this realized that the team is all ready to set for their trip so he just looked at Yibo as he spoke, "so shall we, love?" And Yibo who has been exciting seeing all the arrangements at the airport when heard Zhan with a smile spoke, "Yes Mr. Husband!" And Zhan on hearing the boy just let a laugh as he spoke, "lets move then!" And Yibo on hearing this just nodded his head and with this they both moved toward the enterance of the plane where the young heir was greeted by his personal pilot.

Mr. Zen when saw Zhan coming toward him immediately bowed his head as he spoke, "good afternoon Mr. Xiao!" Gathering the attention of the couple and Zhan when heard the man just smiled as he spoke, "is everything ready, captain!" And Mr. Zen on hearing this with a smile spoke, "yes sir!" And Zhan on hearing this just smiled as he looked at Yibo who has been looking at the person in front of them with curiosity and Zhan sensing the curiosity of his boy with a smile spoke, "meet him, Yibo!" As he looked at the captain in front of them and spoke, "He is Captain Zen, he will be our captain for this flight!" And then turned toward the captain as he spoke, "and Mr. Zen, he is my better half, my lovely husband, Mr. Xiao Wang Yibo!" As he planted a kiss on the boy's cheek in front of the captain making Yibo blush as he whined, "Mr. Sean!" And Captain Zen who has been looking at the figure beside their young CEO, when heard Zhan realized who the man is so he with a smile bowed to the young actor as he spoke, "Good afternoon, Mr. Xiao Wang, I will be the captain for your this flight!" And Yibo who has blushed due to his husband's action when heard the captain just smiled as he spoke, "Afternoon Mr. Zen!" Making the captain smile as he looked at Zhan and spoke, "sir, we are all ready!" And Zhan on hearing this spoke, "then let's leave in half an hour!" And the captain hearing this just nodded his head as he left the place and with this the couple entered the plane as Zhan made Yibo settle on the seats as he took the other seat and spoke, "Are you excited love?" And Yibo who has been settled on the seat spoke, "yes, Mr. Sean!" As he just took one of his husband hand in his as he spoke, "I am really excited for this trip of us!" And Zhan when heard the boy felt a warmth in his heart as he spoke, "really?" As he really wanted to confirm what the boy is saying is truth or not and Yibo when heard his husband question smiled as he spoke, "yes gege!" As he with a smile added, "after a long time, I am feeling like I am not alone!" As he looked at Zhan with his moist eyes as he continued, " I feel like-!" But stopped in the middle as he don't know what to tell to his husband as it has been after three years Yibo is going to have a break with someone because after his father death he spent all his breaks alone away from everyone, and although the boy liked peace and solace in his life whenever he used to have breaks but a part of him always wanted to have someone in his life with whom he can talk or spend his break with as no matter how peaceful it's being alone but at some point of the day he always used to see people enjoying with their beloved their families or their friends, he also used to feel an ache in his heart and the need to have someone in his life but his stubbornness always made him deny this fact, but today on having Zhan beside him he felt his pain coming back to him making him stop with his words.