CHAPTER 1

It is a usual morning in Beijing, people are moving at their own accord going to their jobs but in a penthouse bedroom, a boy is seen sleeping. The boy is in his twenties and is sleeping covering himself from all sides by his blanket, hiding in it like a cocoon making anyone looking at him coo with cuteness. A peaceful silence is spreading in the room as the wind is blowing from an open window and the breathing of the person is falling with the regular rhythm of the movement of air.

This person is none other than Xiao Wang Yibo, or Wang Yibo as he prefers to call himself, who is resting after a week full of hectic schedules. He is one of the highest-paid actors in the country and is known for his good looks and indifferent behavior. He is known as the cool guy and is considered the dream boy of every woman, and last year, he was awarded the title of the ideal bachelor of the year but little did the world know that their favorite star has a secret that can break millions of hearts as he already belongs to someone who he has never met.

 He is known as the cool guy and is considered the dream boy of every woman, and last year, he was awarded the title of the ideal bachelor of the year but little did the world know that their favorite star has a secret that can break millions of h...

The time is passing slowly in this serene environment when suddenly the peacefulness is disturbed by a shrieking sound. The alarm set at 10:00 am rang disturbing the peace as well as the serenity of the room. Yibo who is sleeping peacefully groans when he hears the alarm. He fishes out his phone and without opening his eyes, speaks, "why do you always disturb my sleep?", with this, he switches the alarm off and again resumes his sleep.

As he is about to drift to his sleep, a knock is heard on his door which makes the person groan and speaks,
" Why are you disturbing my peaceful sleep?"
With this, he covers his ears and tries to sleep again but the knocking did not stop which made him get up in frustration and open the door to lash out at the person.
But as he opens the door, he found his secretary and also best friend looking at him with a frown face.

He was about to speak when the person in front of him speaks, "Yibo, do you know what time it is?"
Yibo who is woken up from his precious sleep frowns at the voice as he speaks, "you must be knowing better, Cheng!"
"Why so?" Asked Cheng
"Because you woke me up!" Spoke Yibo with irritation.
Cheng, the Secretary and also a friend of Yibo frowned but didn't reply as he knew he can't win from the person in front of him.

Yibo seeing his secretary quiet smiled in victory and was about to turn to resume his sleep when suddenly Cheng spoke, "you know what day it is?"
Yibo who heard the word of his secretary stopped in his tracks and turned around to see Cheng smiling and seeing that Yibo realized that he is forgetting about something. Yibo knits his brows together as he tries to remember what he forgot but as he is not able to remember it so he looks at the person in front of him.

Cheng on seeing the gaze of Yibo smirked and turned his head to the other side. Yibo when saw this frowned and spoke, "tell me"
Cheng who was teased by his friend earlier wanted to take revenge so on seeing his friend in worry, now he wanted to tease the other so in a playful mood he speaks, "not gonna tell."