BIRTHDAY - PART 5(a)

At EDINBURGH...

The car which has been travelling on the roads of Edinburgh finally stops in front of the biggest amusement park of the country and as soon as Yibo saw the amusement park his eyes twinkled in excitement as he spoke, "finally!" And Zhan who has bee...

The car which has been travelling on the roads of Edinburgh finally stops in front of the biggest amusement park of the country and as soon as Yibo saw the amusement park his eyes twinkled in excitement as he spoke, "finally!" And Zhan who has been sitting beside his husband when heard Yibo's squeal chuckled as he spoke, "baby bobo!" And Yibo when heard Zhan glared at him as he spoke, "shut up old man!" As he turned the ignition off and spoke, "let's go!" And Zhan when heard Yibo with a smile spoke, "sure baby!" As he unbuckled his seat belt and moved toward Yibo's side and before the boy could open the door he opened the door and kept his hand in front of the younger.

Yibo when saw the action of his husband was startled but soon a smile appeared on his face as he kept his hand in his as he spoke, "you are such a gentleman, Mr. Sean!" And Zhan when felt Yibo's hand in his tightened his hold on the hand as he spoke, "only for you my heart!" As he brought the hand toward his lips and planted a kiss on it as he spoke, "shall we love?" And Yibo when heard Zhan with a smile nodded his head and they moved away from the parking place to be only greeted by the security team of the young heir.

John and Lele who with the security team, has parked their cars behind their bosses immediately ran toward them as they stood in front of their car for the security of the two and when saw them coming immediately bowed to them and Yibo who has been all smiling when saw the security team looked at Zhan with glare and Zhan seeing the glare knows what his baby is implying so he immediately spoke, "bobo, they are not going to come with us!"

Yibo when heard this raised his brows as he spoke, "really?" As he know his husband very well and Zhan with a chuckle spoke, "yes baby!" Making Yibo smile as he spoke, "that's great!" And Zhan when heard this with a smile spoke, "shall we go now?" And Yibo when heard this was about to nod his head when his gaze suddenly fell on Zhan's attire making him frown and Zhan who was about to proceed with his beloved when saw the frown on his husband's face immediately halted with his steps as he spoke, "what happened, bobo?"

Yibo when heard Zhan immediately came out of his daze as he spoke, "are you going to wear this to amusement park?" As he pointed his finger at the attire Zhan is wearing right now, and Zhan when heard the boy's remark immediately looked at the clothes he is wearing and then looked at Yibo as he spoke, "am I looking bad?" And as he said these words a kind of pain flashed in his eyes which he immediately hid from Yibo.

Yibo who has been watching Zhan's reaction when saw the pain in his eyes which was flashed just for a second, he immediately turned toward Zhan as he spoke, "I didn't meant that husband!" And Zhan when heard Yibo was about to speak but before he could Yibo kept his palm on Zhan's cheek as he continued, "my husband looks-!" As he paused in the middle and Zhan who has been listening to Yibo when saw that the boy is not completing his sentence impatiently spoke, "looks like what?"

Yibo when heard the impatience in his husband's voice moved his finger on his cheek as he caressed his face and spoke, "my husband looks!" And then again paused making Zhan's impatience to rise as he groaned, "bodi!" And Yibo when heard Zhan's voice with a chuckle spoke, "looks like a magnificent king!" As he planted a kiss on his man's cheek as he spoke, "handsome, hot and elegant husband of Xiao Yibo!" And after doing so he immediately looked at Zhan and the elder when heard Yibo felt his heartbeat rising up and as his eyes met with yibo's he was not able to control himself so he immediately captured Yibo's lips in a longing kiss.