CHAPTER 32 - PART 3(b)

At EDINBURGH

Yibo after placing the breakfast for his husband in there room has finally entered the backyard of the mansion when saw the scene in front of him smiled as he stood in the centre of the garden and took a deep breath and as soon as the air of the garden hit his nose he felt a calmness coming inside him making him close his eyes to feel the refreshing enviornment of the place and it was after few minutes Yibo opened his eyes as a smile appeared on his face, as the mansion's garden was filled with exiqusite flowers making Yibo's smile to widen more as he moved toward them and touched them and as the softness of the petals of the flower brushed his hand he let out a giggle, as he bent at the level to take the fragrance of it, and as the fragrance hit his nose he smiled widely as he moved toward the other flower and related the same step and with this he started exploring the garden.

Yibo who has been exploring the garden of their new homes suddenly noticed a ruffling in the nearby bushes making the boy startled but he just shrugged it as he started moving away from there when he again noticed the ruffling there making Yibo narrow his eyes as he started looking in that direction, when he suddenly saw a small shadow there and Yibo when saw the shadow got curious as he started moving toward that direction slowly, as seeing that shadow he knows that it might be a small animal, and since the young actor really wants to know what it is so he just decided to move slowly so he don't startle it and as he reached the place his eyes widened with surprise as in front of him was a bunch of rabbits.