CHAPTER 33 - PART 2(b)

At PARIS...

Zhan when saw Gabriel opening the car door for him and Yibo released a deep breath of relief as seeing Yibo's expression he felt that today he is going to get killed by the boy so he spoke, "Yibo let's go!" And Yibo who has felt an urge to kill Zh...

Zhan when saw Gabriel opening the car door for him and Yibo released a deep breath of relief as seeing Yibo's expression he felt that today he is going to get killed by the boy so he spoke, "Yibo let's go!" And Yibo who has felt an urge to kill Zhan when heard him immediately heard a click of the car door making looked outside and seeing Gabriel standing with the door of the car opened he released a deep sigh as he just moved from Zhan's lap and was about to leave the car but before he could Zhan grabbed his hand making him to collide back into Zhan's chest.

Yibo when felt the action of his husband and found himself in his husband's arms although felt a warmth in his heart but he was irritated now with all the teasing and specially this action of his husband so he in an irritated voice spoke, "now what do you want Mr. Sean?"

Zhan when heard the young actor wanted to tease the boy but he just composed himself as he knows that teasing Yibo right now means he will be killed by his husband so he with a smile took two masks and two goggles as he spoke, "Baby, we need it!" And Yibo when heard Zhan looked at the things in his husband's hand as he spoke, "then make me wear it!"

Zhan when heard the bossiness in the voice of the younger with a smile spoke, "sure my royal highness!" As he just made the younger wear the mask and the goggles and then did the same for him as he looked at Yibo and spoke, "shall we love?" And Yibo nodded his head and was about to move away from Zhan but before he could Zhan tightened his hold on Yibo making the latter frown as he spoke, "what are you doing old man?"

Zhan when saw Yibo moving away from him immediately tightened his hold on the boy and as he heard Yibo's question he without speaking anything just moved outside the car with Yibo in a bridal carry position.

Yibo who hasn't gotten any response from his husband when found himself in the bridal carry position outside the car felt a blush appearing on his face as he spoke, "O... Old man, I... I can walk!" And Zhan who has just carried the boy out of the car with a smile spoke, "I know!" And then looked at Gabriel as he spoke, "est-ce que tout est prêt, Gabriel?" ( is everything ready, Gabriel?) And Gabriel who has closed the door of the car when heard the young heir spoke, "yes, sir!" Making Zhan smile and he was about to speak but before he could he felt a light punch on his chest making him to look at the intruder who is right now in his arms having a frown on his forehead as he in a sweet voice spoke, "what happened, Puppy?"

Yibo who has been in the arms of husband when saw his husband ignoring him got irritated as he raised his small paw and punched on the chest of his man to gain his attention and as he heard the man he whined, "you ignored me!" And Zhan when heard the boy with a confusion spoke, "when did I ignored you, love!" And Yibo when heard this pouted within the mask as he spoke, "right now!"

"When?" Asked Zhan as he is not able to understand when did he ignored his love and Yibo on hearing Zhan with a pout spoke, "when I asked you to let me down!" As he started struggling in the grasp of his husband and Zhan when heard the younger immediately tightened his hold on the boy making Yibo to whine, "leave me, old man!" And Zhan on hearing this with a smile spoke, "no, puppy!" And Yibo when heard the young heir was shocked as he didn't expected this and he was about to speak but before he could Zhan spoke, "now be a good boy, and stay still!" And with this he looked at Gabriel as he spoke, "vous resterez tous à dix pieds de nous!" (You all will stay ten feets away from us) and Gabriel when heard the young heir was shocked as he didn't expected this as this is the first time the young heir has given an instruction like this so he spoke, "sir-!" But before he could Zhan spoke, "je sais que tu es inquiet pour notre sécurité mais si j'ai besoin de toi, je te le dirai" (i know you are worried for our safety but if i will need you, i will tell you!) And Gabriel when heard this just nodded his head as he spoke, "yes, sir!" As he retreated his steps and took out his phone to call the team.