CHAPTER 25 - PART 1(b)

At XIAO CORPORATION

The car which has been traveling on the roads of Beijing stops in front of the Xiao corporations as John runs to open the car door for the young heir and Zhan who has been sitting with Yibo's head in his lap when felt the stopping of the car immed...

The car which has been traveling on the roads of Beijing stops in front of the Xiao corporations as John runs to open the car door for the young heir and Zhan who has been sitting with Yibo's head in his lap when felt the stopping of the car immediately composed himself as he look down and seeing the boy still sleeping he smiled as the boy is looking too cute to him so he just raised his hand to caress the younger's hair and the younger when felt a hand caressing his hair just smiled in his sleep making Zhan chuckle but when heard the door of the car opening he composed himself and after covering Yibo face with the hood of sweatshirt stepped out of the car and John seeing the young heir leaving the car bowed his head in respect and with this the young heir with his beloved in his arms enter the main building which due to early hours of day is empty right now so it was easy for Zhan to carry Yibo has it been late working hours Zhan would have definitely faced a lot of chaos as it is a rare sight when you find the cold CEO being so caring to someone. Zhan after entering the main building moved toward his personal elevator to only enter it with his security team as John pressed the button for the 80th floor as the elevator opened in Zhan's personal office after five minutes and as soon as Zhan steps out of the escalator he was greeted by Kuan and Wen Ning who is busy with arranging the files on the table.

Kuan and Wen NIng who have been busy arranging the files which Zhan needs to go through with when heard the ding of the elevator immediately turned around to wish the young heir but the scene they saw made them stop midway with their action as the scene they saw made them startled as they saw Zhan carrying Yibo and seeing such a scene made them stop the thing they were about to speak to only come out of their daze when they heard mumbling from the couple who has settled on one of the couches of the office with Yibo head on his lap.

Zhan after entering the office without looking anywhere settled on one of the couches in his office to make the boy lie in a comfortable position but as soon as he made the boy settle on the sofa and was about to lay him down when suddenly the younger stirred in his sleep as he grabbed the young heir's hand in his sleep and spoke, "you cheating with me!" And Zhan who has been making the boy comfortable in his sleep when heard the murmur was shocked as he immediately looked down to check whether he is awake or not but seeing the boy's eyes closed he realized that the boy is mumbling in his sleep so he after a few minutes again decided to remove his hand and again Yibo tightened his hold on Zhan's hand which made him realized that the boy will not leave him so he just released a deep breath as he settled on the end of the couch to only keep Yibo's head in his lap and the younger on finding himself in his warmth just smiled as he settles himself in a comfortable position making Zhan smile at his husband's antics and after making sure the young actor is comfortable looked above to be only greeted by the staff who has been looking at both of them with their wide eyes and open mouth and the young heir on seeing this wanted to laugh but composed himself as he called for his general manager, "Kuan!"