CHAPTER 2

The morning sun had risen and have illuminated every room of the rich mansion

The morning sun had risen and have illuminated every room of the rich mansion. The mansion is large and elegant covered with all-black interiors. The large wall clock on one of the walls of the living room is about to strike at 5:30 am. As soon as the clock strikes 5:30 am, every servant working in the mansion becomes more diligent as they see the butler of the family descending the stairs.

The butler after descending looks at everyone and soon moves into the kitchen where a chubby lady is cooking food. The butler reaches the lady who is engrossed in cooking but soon guesses the other person's presence and spoke,
"Good Morning, butler Han" while stirring the soup she is cooking.

"Good morning, Xu Ma" replied the butler back.
The lady named Xu Ma turns toward butler Han and speaks, "what brings you this early here in the kitchen?"
"Sir is leaving early for the office today!" Replied the butler nonchalantly.
Xu Ma who heard it frowned as she knows that her master rarely leaves for this office early. She is thinking about it with a frowned face but then suddenly her face widens with a smile and with that smiling face she looks at the butler with a gaze as if asking a question. The butler who saw the questioning gaze replied with a smile.
Xu Ma satisfied with the butler's answer resumed the work whereas the butler moved toward the dining room setting the table for the young master of the family.

In the mansion, on the second floor, the morning sun is illuminating every room except one as all the windows of the room are covered by black curtains. The bedroom is large and is very elegant and mysterious. In this room, a man is seen sleeping peacefully and the only sound in the room is the regular breathing of the man.

A peaceful and serene environment is seen in the room when suddenly an alarm sound echoes disturbing the silence of the room. The man sleeping on the bed groans as he fishes out his phone to switch the alarm off. The man opens his eyes as his hands grasp his phone as he sees that it's already 6:00 am. He after seeing the time straightens himself and proceeds toward the bathroom for his morning routine as well as a morning shower.

It took him a total of 30 minutes to refresh himself up and after coming out of the shower he walks into his walk-in closet to get ready for his work, after getting ready he glances himself in the mirror and moves out of the room.