CHAPTER 30 - PART 2(a)

At Studio...

The clock has been striking at 11:00 am as Yibo has been standing in the Beijing studio as he is looking at himself in the mirror as his neck is adorned by dark marks that he has gotten in the morning from his husband and the moment the young acto...

The clock has been striking at 11:00 am as Yibo has been standing in the Beijing studio as he is looking at himself in the mirror as his neck is adorned by dark marks that he has gotten in the morning from his husband and the moment the young actor's gaze fell on those marks he felt a shiver run down his spine his ear got reddened by remembering the moment that he had with his husband in the morning and as soon as Yibo remembered the moment he heard Zhan's voice which told him that he is his, "MINE!" and as Yibo heard that husky voice in his mind he immediately closed his eyes as he immediately moved his hand to the marks which were created by his husband and in a soft voice mumbled, "yes, only his!" and as Yibo said that word he immediately opened his eyes looking at his reflection with a shock as he never expected that he will say something like this to someone whom he just met two months back, and as the thought clicked his mind he frowned as how can he say that it's been only two moths he met that stranger when he has been married to him for three years and even though he has never met that person in those three years but hasn't that person sent him text on his birthday, and also sent him gifts on the birthday with which there were small letters and remarks, every time he has won any event there were bouquets wishing him for luck, and even there were days when he has lost the events or face some hardships then also there were cakes and pastries with flowers to cheer him up which Yibo used to hate that time, but if someone asked him about that thing now will he say that he hate those things, no he never hated it, maybe he used to get irritated but he never hated it and today when Zhan claimed him he felt that the man has the right to do so as this man is not any stranger, but his husband.

Yibo accepts that he has been shocked when Zhan carried him like that in front of everyone as he was embarrassed that how can Zhan carry him like a girl but the things that followed in the room made him feel another kind of emotion as this is his first time he has felt such kind of emotions although being an actor he has to do many different kinds of scenes which involve many intimate moments but he has never felt that much excited as he was with Zhan, as the moment Zhan has touched him he has felt his heart racing up and a shiver running down his body as he has melted in that person's arms and when he has heard that the young heir wanted to mark him he has felt himself relaxing in those arms caging him as he has immediately given his permission to mark him and when Zhan has said that he belonged to him he felt a surge of happiness inside him as he felt that finally after living alone for years he has finally got someone whom he can call someone his.

Yibo would say that he was disappointed when Zhan stopped in his steps which have startled Yibo at that time and that was the reason why he asked Zhan will he continue or not and when Zhan teased him he has realized how dumb he acted which made him embarrassed but when Zhan teased him he has retorted back and that shameless old man of his didn't even spare him in front of Xu Ma and that was the reason why he has told Xu Ma that he needs to protect himself from the OLD MOSQUITO of Xiao Mansion and as the nickname clicked him he let out a giggle as he spoke, "yes, he is really an old mosquito!"