CHAPTER 9

Yibo after getting ready looked at himself in the mirror for the last time as he thinks about the person he met last night and then moved out of the room to proceed toward the lobby of his penthouse

Yibo entering the lobby looked around to spot the person who might be waiting for him but when not able to find him frowns, so he looks around to spot the person when suddenly he heard a sound coming from the kitchen. Yibo on hearing the sound is startled at first and his guards are up due to an incident which occurred with him last time when an intruder broke into his house but relaxed when he heard a familiar voice which spoke, "Yibo, you ready?"

"Yes, Cheng" spoke Yibo as he moved toward the kitchen.

Yibo on reaching the kitchen smiles as he sees Cheng arranging lunch for him on the table who on seeing the younger coming spoke, "come on Yibo! Have your lunch, we need to leave by 3:00 pm!"

Yibo just nods his head and settles on the table and on seeing his favorite smiled widely as he spoke, "Hey, thank you for the food bro!" As he picks up his chopstick to taste the food And after tasting speaks, "why does this taste like heavens. I didn't know that your cooking became this much better in the last 6 months!" Which earns him a smack from his friend.

Cheng who just smacked Yibo just smiles as he mumbles,
"It's not my cooking has become better, it's just that the best cook is back in town!"

Yibo who had been digging up lunch when heard his friend mumbling spoke, "did you say something, Cheng?"

"Nope!" Said Cheng as he settles on the table to dig up their lunch. It was around 3:00 pm, they both left the penthouse and enters the elevator which opens on Yibo's personnel parking where his driver was waiting for him, and the latter on seeing his boss coming opened the car door for him as Yibo slides in followed by Cheng and with this the car left for his destination at Sean entertainment as Yibo have an interview scheduled there.

 It was around 3:00 pm, they both left the penthouse and enters the elevator which opens on Yibo's personnel parking where his driver was waiting for him, and the latter on seeing his boss coming opened the car door for him as Yibo slides in follo...

The car reached its destination around 3:30 pm as the car stops in front of a 50 storey building having the label Sean Entertainment. Yibo is about to step down when suddenly Cheng stops him as he speaks, "Sir, no need to step down here?"