CHAPTER 10 - PART 2

At SEAN STUDIO

The Limo is seen stopping in front of a 30-storeyed building which is the headquarters of the SEAN STUDIO which is the largest entertainment company in China known for its world-class talent

The Limo is seen stopping in front of a 30-storeyed building which is the headquarters of the SEAN STUDIO which is the largest entertainment company in China known for its world-class talent. The company was established by Zhan's father, Mr. Xiao Changse.

The idea for the establishment of the Sean Studio came when Mr. Xiao was on his regular business trip to one of the rural areas of China as the Xiao Corporation have acquired lands there for the settlement of new industries and it was in his habit that in the morning he used to inspect the site and at night just roam around the local areas to relax his mind. It was during one such visit he found a few people who used to do stage shows and when Mr. Xiao saw their talent he was amazed as this talent deserved to be recognized so when he came back he felt a need to start an entertainment studio which would search talent all around the country and would provide recognition to such a talent, so with the help of his friend, Director Lay, who was one of the renowned directors of China, he started SEAN STUDIO under XIAO CORPORATION which is only known to few as he didn't want to gain favors to this studio due to his name. From its establishment 15 years back till now SEAN STUDIOS has searched for such talents, polished them, and made them recognized all around the world.

The managing of the company earlier was done by Director Lay and Zhan's Mother Mrs. Xiao Sanren as she had a love for art forms but after the death of his parents as Zhan took the position of Xiao group he gave all the powers of SEAN STUDIO to Director Lay which the latter after great insistent from both Zhan and Mr. Wang accepted but with a condition that Zhan will also play a role in managing the company because he is the rightful owner of the studio which the latter accepted and from that day Zhan has a regular inspection for the studio.

As the car stops in front of the building Zhan straightens himself as his driver opens the door for him to step out and after moving out he moves into the building followed by his general manager Mr. Kuan, his secretary Wen Ning and his security team. As soon Zhan moves into the reception area, he looks around and see people working diligently, and seeing this Zhan is satisfied.

Zhan who is inspecting the place is suddenly startled by a voice, "good afternoon, Mr. Sean!"

Director Lay who had been waiting for Zhan at the reception when saw him just moved toward him as he greets the young CEO.

Zhan who had been busy looking around when heard the voice is a little bit startled but soon turned in the direction of the voice and on seeing Director Lay, Zhan just composes and as the latter reached him he wished back, "Good afternoon, Director Lay!"

Director Lay on reaching Zhan is about to bow his head when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Zhan when saw Director Lay about to bow is shocked so he hurries off and grasps the shoulder of the elder to stop him, which makes the latter confused as he is stopped midway, Zhan seeing the expression of the elder speaks, " No need of formality, Director Lay!"