CHAPTER 5

As the men enter the car, Kuan turns toward Zhan as he speaks, "Why do you want to buy sunflowers, Zhan?"

Zhan just smiled and looked outside as a certain event of his life played in his mind and after some time the young heir spoke,

"Because it's yibo's favorite"

With this, the car stops at the stadium door making the two people come out of their conversation Zhan looks outside with a smile on his face as the driver opens the door for Zhan, who comes out of the car followed Kuan.

The two people walked in the center as the security teams follows them. It is around 11:45 am Zhan reached the stadium where the race is going to be held. As the man enters the stadium all the people present there are shocked as this is the first time they have seen the young heir of the Xiao Corporation coming for a race. The people were shocked to the core to see him as they know a single second is important for this rich heir as he makes billion dollars deals every second so his work is always his priority. They had never seen Mr. Xiao Zhan attending any leisure activities and seeing the man himself here today is quite shocking for the managers of the event.

The head of the event is a 60-year-old chubby man who on seeing Sean Xiao Zhan runs towards him. The man just bows in front of Mr. Zhan as he speaks, "welcome sir, it's our privilege to have you with us here today"
Zhan who heard it just hummed in response as he doesn't want to get further delay for attending the race so he just looks at Kuan, who on seeing Zhan understood what his friend want to say.

Kuan just takes a deep breath as he speaks, "sir Mr. Zhan will be very happy if you lead him to his Vip booth as you know he is a busy man so he doesn't want to further delay his other schedules"

The manager after hearing this looked at Zhan who is wearing his usual cold and unapproachable look gulps in fear as he speaks, "yes sir"

With this, the team reaches the VIP booth where a young girl is sitting, who is around 20 years of age. The young girl on seeing the door opening just wants to scowl at who disturbed her peace, but when she saw the man in center her eyes widened with the handsomeness and beauty of the man and the way the man carried himself she knew he is rich and the way her grandfather is talking to him means he is important too.

Zhan when opened the door of the VIP booth is shocked to see a girl sitting there as he clearly remembers telling kuan that there should be no third presence, which makes Zhan's face turn into a scowl. The manager who is briefing Zhan about today's event stopped when he saw the young heir's face turn into a sour look got scared but his eyes just wants to know the reason for this reaction from the young heir when he saw his granddaughter coming towards their direction.

The girl when saw Zhan just sprints toward her grandfather in a hope of getting interaction with this young man. Zhan when saw this knew what the girl wants so he quickly turned toward Kuan and in a cold voice speaks, "I clearly remember telling you, no third person presence"

Everyone who heard the voice got startled by the voice as they didn't expect Zhan to be this angry. Kuan on hearing this sighed as he is about to speak a high pitched voice of a girl spoke, "but I'm not a third person, I am the event manager's granddaughter"

Zhan on hearing this looks at the manager who is sweating with fear so he speaks, "sir, this is my granddaughter Chen Xiao, she is a fan of Mr. Wang Yibo and wants to see and meet him so she specially came to meet her favorite actor. I hope you wouldn't mind her presence"

Zhan who was earlier angry now got angrier as he didn't like anyone to meet his beloved when he himself is not allowed to meet him. Zhan has always been irritated by this thing but he knew that he can't do anything about this as the latter is an actor and he has millions of admirers and he can't stop anyone to touch or see what's his, but today his sanity has taken over as he speaks, "kuan, five minutes and I don't want any other person than you here in this room"