CHAPTER 27 - PART 3(b)

At XIAO CORPORATION

The office has been in complete silence after the young heir has left as before leaving the administrative floor the instructions were given to Wen Ning that no one is allowed to enter the office till he returns unless it's John or lele as he does...

The office has been in complete silence after the young heir has left as before leaving the administrative floor the instructions were given to Wen Ning that no one is allowed to enter the office till he returns unless it's John or lele as he doesn't want to disturb the sleep of the young actor and the secretary when heard the instructions of the young heir immediately nodded his head and the young heir after making sure that there will be no disturbance to the young actor left the office leaving the office in a suitable environment for his sleeping beauty to sleep.

The office has fallen into silence after the young heir has left and the only thing which can be heard is the snores of the sleeping beauty after a few minutes the silence is disturbed by a groan of the sleeping figure who after a few minutes opened his eyes to only find himself alone in the office which made him a little bit shocked as although he didn't remember when he slept but he remembers that he slept with his Zhan ge in his lap and on not finding his husband with him when he woke up made him frown as he immediately sat down on the sofa to only look all around the office so that he can get a glimpse of his old man but on not finding the older there even after scanning for few minutes immediately stood up and was about to leave the office when his eyes caught a paper kept on the table and as Yibo saw the paper he immediately took the paper kept on the table and the thing he read made him frown as the note read,

"Love,
Gege is going for a meeting and he will try to come back soon!"

And as Yibo read the note a frown appeared on his face as he knows that if his old man has gone to the meeting then the man is definitely going to take a long time and knowing it from Kuan he is damm sure that the man is going to be late too and Yibo on realizing this frowned as he didn't want the older to leave as he wanted the man to have rest for one day but the man on finding the chance just left the office to again go back to his schedules which made Yibo irritated so he was about to get up to bring his man back from the meeting and scold the said person for leaving like this when a thought suddenly clicked his mind which made him smile as he immediately took out his phone to dial Lele's number which was answered within one ring as Yibo spoke, "lele, no need for any formalities, just listen to me!" And the bodyguard who was startled by the young actor when heard him immediately spoke, "yes sir!" And Yibo taking this as a cue spoke, "lele, bring two informal suits for me and Mr. Xiao, and then arrange a car for me!" And lele on hearing this got confused as he was not able to understand this request of his boss but didn't ask any questions as he spoke, "yes sir!" And with this ended the call as Yibo spoke, "if you can't rest here, then I have my own way to make you relax ge!" And with this settled on the sofa with his phone and started waiting for the bodyguard to arrive.

 Xiao, and then arrange a car for me!" And lele on hearing this got confused as he was not able to understand this request of his boss but didn't ask any questions as he spoke, "yes sir!" And with this ended the call as Yibo spoke, "if you can't r...