CHAPTER 19 - PART 4

AT YIBO'S PENTHOUSE...

Zhan when heard the whining of his husband felt an urge to pinch his cheek as the boy was looking so cute with his pouty lips and furious eyes which are not felling together with each other in the first place but in a way are looking cute too as t...

Zhan when heard the whining of his husband felt an urge to pinch his cheek as the boy was looking so cute with his pouty lips and furious eyes which are not felling together with each other in the first place but in a way are looking cute too as the young actor is just looking like a kicked puppy to him. Zhan just wanted to laugh at seeing Yibo's expression but he controlled himself as he heard his husband's voice which spoke,

"Don't we have any other option?"

"If only you came to Xiao Mansion!" Replied Zhan with a smile although he controlled his facial expression as he looked at Yibo who is looking at him with a frowning expression.

"No!" Spoke Yibo with reluctance as he doesn't want to give up this easily in front of this old man.

"Then you decide it, sweetheart, if not mansion then penthouse going to be like this only!" Spoke Zhan as he starts to get up from the sofa while buttoning his coat but his eyes are still on the boy who is looking as if he is in deep thought. Zhan seeing yibo just released a deep sigh as he know that he is acting like a jerk disturbing Yibo's personal space but he is also Xiao Zhan and he will make Yibo agree to stay with him because he is not going to leave the boy alone now even if he has to be the evil person he is ready to be if only he gets Yibo to end with him he is ready to sacrifice anything.

Yibo on hearing Zhan gritted his teeth in anger as he looks around and saw all the people standing there Yibo seeing this felt his anger boiling up as he have never expected someone will evade his privacy like this and this is the thing yibo hated the most. Yibo has always wanted to live a peaceful life but his profession never allowed him so he just made this penthouse his abode where he could hide from the world and on seeing this being evaded like this he felt his anger boiling but he knows he can't even deny the intrusion of the so-called old man like this but he can't even let him destroy his home like this so he clenched his fist as he after releasing a deep breath spoke,

"FINE MR. XIAO ZHAN I WILL MOVE INTO XIAO MANSION!"

Zhan who was about to move away to give Yibo a time to think when heard the words of the young actor smiled in victory as he was not expecting Yibo will agree to this easily as he know how stubborn the young actor can be so he is shocked as he knows that something is cooking inside the young actor head but right now he does not care about it as all he knows is that his little husband has finally agreed to live with him in the home which he has specially made for his husband and planned to gift him on his next birthday but seeing the person agreeing to live in him with him made zhan happy and his heart beats in excitement so he with a smile spoke, "then I expect that you will be there tomorrow!"

Yibo on hearing this just looked at Zhan as he spoke in a monotonous voice, "yes!" And then looks around to see all the people who are looking at him as he spoke with a pause, "only if all of these people will be back to the mansion by tonight!"