CHAPTER 31 - PART 2(b)

The airplane cabin has fallen into silence after the young heir had given his instruction to the crew to not disturb him and no one dares to enter into the cabin unless the young heir asks anyone to enter the cabin and in the cabin which carries e...

The airplane cabin has fallen into silence after the young heir had given his instruction to the crew to not disturb him and no one dares to enter into the cabin unless the young heir asks anyone to enter the cabin and in the cabin which carries every luxury which anyone can just dream about and in this cabin the young heir of Xiao Corporation, Xiao Zhan is seen dozing off on the corner in a very comfortable seat but despite that, the young heir is seen sleeping in a very uncomfortable position as a frown is appearing on his face but soon that frown was replaced with a sense of discomfort on his face when he suddenly clutched his chest tightly as he started mumbling, "No ma, No pa, you can't!" As he started mumbling those words only after a few minutes to let out a loud NO as tears rolled down his eyes and the young heir started squirming in his sleep as if trying to wake up from what he is seeing in his sleep but to his dismay he was not able to come out of his dream and it was after a few seconds, the young heir calmed down although the frown is still there and now the cabin has fallen into silence as occasionally the whimpers are being heard and it was after another few minutes again another distress voice is heard, "No, paa, me and Yibo needs you!" As more tears rolled down from his eyes and this time the distress on the man's face was clearly visible and anyone who would see the young heir like this would not believe that this is the same person who can make anyone shiver in fear is right now in such a vulnerable state that anyone would like to know what is the reason behind such a state of the young heir of Xiao Corporation.

Zhan who has been lost in his dream is trying his best to wake up from it but till now all his efforts of waking up from his nightmare and now the young heir's face is covered with sweat as his struggle of coming out from his dream started getting more aggressive as now the tears which were scarce on the young heir's face has covered all of his face as he is just shaking his head and clutching the seat tightly as he is mumbling, "Bobo wait gege is coming!" As tears are rolling down his eyes as the cabin is now filled with his whimpers as he mumbled, "Bobo, no, please no!" And this time the struggle is more as if the young heir wants to get hold of something but he is not able to get hold of the thing when suddenly a knock on the cabin of the door is heard only for no one to answer it as the young heir is still lost in his dreams fighting with all his effort to come out of his nightmare but till now he is not able to come out of the nightmare he is having, as his struggle started increasing as he started mumbling, "No, bobo, please don't leave gege!" As more tears rolled down his eyes and John, the security chief has knocked on the cabin's door when got no response from the young heir got worried for him as he again knocked on the door as he spoke, "Mr. Sean, are you fine, sir!" Only for him to hear a scream making the head of security alerted for his boss as he knocked on the door and spoke, "Sorry sir, but I am entering the cabin!"

Zhan who has been trying to come out of his dream when in his dream saw Yibo moving away from him immediately let out a scream as he spoke, "NOOOOO, YIBO!" As his struggles to come out from the nightmare started increasing and John who has entered the cabin of the young heir when saw the state of the young heir immediately got alerted as he knows what is happening with his boss because this is not the first time he has seen Zhan like this as John has been the head of security of the young heir from past ten years, and he has seen the young heir having the nightmares and he knows that this time the reason for the nightmare of the boss must be the phone call he received before the left Shanghai and although he don't know what the phone call was about but he can't see his boss in this distress so he immediately got active as he moved toward the place where the young heir was in his not a very comfortable sleep and reaching their he just after gathering his courage tapped on the shoulder of the young heir as he called for him, "Mr. Sean!" And Zhan when felt the presence of someone near him started struggling a little more as he really wants to come out of his nightmare and John when saw the action of the young heir immediately took the glass kept on the table as he just sprinkled some water on Zhan's face as he wanted the man to come out of his nightmare and after doing so called for him, "Mr. Sean!" And Zhan when felt something wet on his eyes opened his eyes slowly to be only greeted by John, his head of security who has been looking at him with a worried expression.