CHAPTER 31 - PART 3(d)

At FOREST MANSION...

The clock has been striking at 11:30 pm in the Beijing city as the city is fallen into silence although the nightlife jas started in the city and the youth can be seen enjoying the nightlife but away from all the hustle and bustle of the city and ...

The clock has been striking at 11:30 pm in the Beijing city as the city is fallen into silence although the nightlife jas started in the city and the youth can be seen enjoying the nightlife but away from all the hustle and bustle of the city and away from all this in the forest near the city is located the hideout mansion of the young heir of Xiao Corporation and the mansion is always silent as no one knows about this mansion of the heir but today the mansion is not silent as today two souls can be seen in the mansion as the older is seen carrying the younger in a princess style and moving toward their room with a smirk on his face and the younger who has just teased his husband never thought that just a simple tease of him will land the younger in such a situation and as the man is climbing the stairs Yibo is feeling a shiver running down his spine as he in a small voice whimpered, "O... Old man!" And Zhan who has been carrying the younger when heard the boy just bent to his level as he brought his lips near Yibo's ear and nibbled on his ear only for Yibo to tighten his hold on Zhan as he let out a heavy breath as he spoke, "ge... Please!" As they finally reached the room on the first floor and as soon as the couple entered the room the older moved fastly toward the bed to only throw the younger on the bed as he landed on the bed with a bounce but before he could move away Zhan immediately hovered over him making Yibo look at him with shock.

Zhan who has thrown Yibo on the bed when saw the younger moving away immediately hovered over him as he brought his face closer to the younger as he rubbed his nose on the boy's cheek and Yibo who has just been caged by the young heir on the bed w...

Zhan who has thrown Yibo on the bed when saw the younger moving away immediately hovered over him as he brought his face closer to the younger as he rubbed his nose on the boy's cheek and Yibo who has just been caged by the young heir on the bed when felt a breath on his face clutched Zhan's shirt tightly as he closed his eyes to feel the touch of the man and Zhan seeing the action of his kitten smiled as he brought his lips near Yibo's ear and he in a husky voice spoke, "where are you going, kitten?" And Yibo who has been lost in the man's ministrations when heard Zhan immediately opened his eyes as he spoke, "n... Nowhere!" And Zhan on hearing the response of the boy just smirked as he spoke, "You sure!" As he bit on the boy's ear making Yibo release a deep breath and Zhan seeing this just smirked as he just lowered himself more and started moving his nose from the boy's ear toward his neck taking the scent he has been most addicted to and Yibo when felt his husband's action arched his back leading to the colliding of the lower parts of the couple.