CHAPTER 32 - PART 4(d)

At EDINBURGH MANSION...

The clock has been striking at somewhat past the midnight and the young heir of the Xiao Corporation today has been sleeping on his husband's chest while the younger has hugged his husband tightly as he don't want his husband to go away from him e...

The clock has been striking at somewhat past the midnight and the young heir of the Xiao Corporation today has been sleeping on his husband's chest while the younger has hugged his husband tightly as he don't want his husband to go away from him even in his sleep and as they are sleeping together the room is falling into silence as there breaths are falling into pace complimenting one another when suddenly the younger in his sleep started feeling someone hands on his face making his sleep disturbed, and since he has been tired today due to all his proceedings he in his sleep removed the hand from his face as he groaned, "Don't!" And with this was about to drift off to his sleep when suddenly he felt wetness on his face making him confused in his sleep.

Yibo when felt the wetness on his face started to come out of his sleep as he kept a hand on his face as he wiped his eyes to check whether he was crying but the hands were dry so he opened his eyes slowly to check what the problem is and as soon as he opened his eyes he came face to face with his husband teary eyes and pouty lips.

Yibo when saw the scene in front of him cooed at his husband internally as he cupped his cheek and spoke, "what happened baby?" As he wiped the tears on the man's face and spoke, "why is my precious husband crying?" And Zhan who has been still dru...

Yibo when saw the scene in front of him cooed at his husband internally as he cupped his cheek and spoke, "what happened baby?" As he wiped the tears on the man's face and spoke, "why is my precious husband crying?" And Zhan who has been still drunk as he has drank half of the bottle of wine and being the good drinker he is, with a pout spoke, "you are bad!"

Yibo when heard Zhan was shocked as he wasn't expecting this response from his husband so he felt that he heard of wrong so to confirm what he heard is true pointed his finger toward him spoke, " I am bad?" And Zhan when heard yibo just nodded his head as he spoke, "you are bad!" And as he spoke these words the pout on his face deepened as he turned his face to the other side, making Yibo feel an urge to kiss the pout of his husband as this is the first time he has seen Zhan like this, the man who is always cold, majestic and elegant CEO of Xiao Corporations right now is being a baby making his urge to grew more but he just controlled his urge as he just hooked his finger beneath Zhan chin and spoke, "and why I am bad?"

Zhan on hearing this with a pout in his baby voice spoke, "b... Because you scolded Zhan Zhan!" And Yibo on hearing the young heir got confused as he was not able to understand when did he scolded the man so he spoke, "when" As he caressed his face and added, "baby?" Because he can't control using this endearment for the man as the way Zhan is looking at him he is not able to control his emotion so he just used this endearment.