CHAPTER 32 -PART 4(c)

At EDINBURGH...

The clock has been striking at 8:00 pm in the village of Edinburgh and the couple who has been roaming in the village festival has finally came out of the festival, as now the two of them are roaming in the village streets with the team of guards ...

The clock has been striking at 8:00 pm in the village of Edinburgh and the couple who has been roaming in the village festival has finally came out of the festival, as now the two of them are roaming in the village streets with the team of guards who has been looking at the couple from far away as the orders from their little boss were that they should not come in front of them, and take care of their security from far away only and only come in front of them when they are called, not by Zhan but by him, as he knows that his husband his Zhan ge can sometime be so dependent on the security team about his things, plus the security head John too accustomed to take care of the young heir that even before Zhan could ask anything from anyone, he would come out with the thing which his boss wants, and he has seen this when one day Yibo has visited Zhan at his office.

Zhan who has been busy with his file work when has seen Yibo entering his office was shocked as he wasn't expecting the boy to be there and Yibo who has entered the office around 7:00 pm when has seen Zhan busy with his files has felt a frown appearing on his face and before Zhan have asked anything he has dragged his husband out of those files and office making everyone present outside the office at that time startled as they were shocked to see that a mysterious boy can make there CEO leave his office, as their general manager, Kuan who is their big boss's best friend was not able to do so from past one hour and when they saw someone doing it making all of them looked at that hooded figure dragging their boss and their boss following the figure with a whipped smile on his face. Yibo who has dragged Zhan out of his office has finally took him to a park near his office, and when Zhan has asked him what they are doing here, Yibo just told him that he just wanted to spend his evening with Zhan as he has been missing the man and the young heir when heard him has let a smile as they both had spend their evening together and it was during that time Yibo has seen how John is so accustomed for taking care of the needs of the young heir that even a single look from the man can make the security understand what the man wants and he don't want that thing to happen now as he want Zhan to enjoy his vacation as common man as it is a very rare chance for both of them to act like a commoner.

Zhan has wrapped his arms around Yibo's waist as he has a smile on his face while the younger have a pout on his face although he has been leaning on Zhan's shoulder as they are walking in the streets of Edinburgh. Zhan who turned toward the younger and seeing the pout there he spoke, "love are you still sulking on me?" And Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him with a cute pout as he spoke, "hubby gege is bad!" And with this he turned his face toward the other side and Zhan on seeing the antics of his husband smiled as his heart beat furiously on the endearment the boy used as he with smile asked, "and why is gege bad?"

Yibo on hearing Zhan looked at him like a kicked puppy as he spoke, "gege didn't let bobo eat cotton candies!" And Zhan when heard this released a sigh as he spoke, "but Yibo you already ate naa!" As he with a pause added, "when did I denied you sweetie?" And Yibo on hearing Zhan puffed his cheeks as he spoke, "but when I asked for more, you denied!" As he with a pause added, "You are bad!" And Zhan on hearing the boy was startled as he wasn't expecting this so he spoke, "Bo, you already ate around ten!" As after their emotional moment in the village festival the boys have bid their goodbye to the grandma and left the area and as soon the couple left the gardens Yibo has dragged him back to the cotton candy stall as the younger have really loved the cotton candy so he wanted to have more and Zhan seeing the boy child's like antics just bowed to his demand and brought a cotton candy for the boy and Yibo taking the candy from Zhan planted a kiss on his cheek as he just started munching on it making Zhan smile at the action of the young actor as he ruffled the younger's hair lovingly and Yibo just purred like a kitten in satisfaction.