CHAPTER 30 - PART 2(b)

At XIAO MANSION...

Yibo after saying those words in his anger left the living room and Zhan when saw the boy leaving figure felt all his energy draining out of his body as today he realized that even after loving the boy so much that he was ready to sacrifice his ha...

Yibo after saying those words in his anger left the living room and Zhan when saw the boy leaving figure felt all his energy draining out of his body as today he realized that even after loving the boy so much that he was ready to sacrifice his happiness but he has not been able to make the boy love him and that's not the point, the point is that he is not even that important that Yibo has chosen his work over him, and as the thought clicked Zhan's mind he felt all his anger turning into pain as he slumped on the sofa to calm himself down.

Zhan who has just sat on the sofa to calm himself down has closed his eyes now as the events from the morning till now started playing in his mind, Zhan never thought that the day which started with so much happiness and love would end like this. He was so happy in the morning when he has marked Yibo as his and seeing the marks adorned by the boy has made him happy in a way he can't describe and the way Yibo had hidden them from Xu Ma by wearing a turtle neck made Zhan feel like that they both are teenagers who are in love and had to hide their relationship from their parents, and he has waited for the whole day to take the boy in his arms again and to darken those marks on him again a he doesn't want them to disappear ever but seeing the situation now he is not able to understand what he did wrong.

Was it a wrong to ask his husband to not do the shoot? As how can someone see his or her better half being intimate onscreen when they themselves are not even that close and it's also not about that, it's just that he is not even that important to the younger that he will choose him over his work and Zhan's thought when revolved around this he realized one more thing and as the question strikes his mind his body shivered in fear as the question was, "that if Yibo chooses work over him, then will there be a day when he will choose someone over him!" And as the thought clicked in his mind he felt a shiver run down his spine as he immediately opened his eyes as he spoke, "no he will never do it!" And with this was about to compose himself when another voice sounded inside him, "haha, are you sure?" Which made Zhan's heart sink more and he was about to console him when the voice again sounded in his head as the voice spoke, "Mr. Sean don't console yourself with your reasons, you also know that if he chose his work over you then he can choose someone else to!" And hearing his inner mocking voice made Zhan shut his ear tightly as he spoke, "can't you just shut up?" And with this just bent on the table as he spoke, "h... He will never leave me!" And kept mumbling these words and after a few minutes felt calming down and was about to get up when his phone blinked and Zhan on hearing his phone sound took a deep breath to calm himself down and after gathering himself he just took out his phone to check what the notification was and seeing it's about his tomorrow's schedule he started reading them and after reading them he was about to close his phone when his gaze fell on the time, and the young heir when saw that it was already past 10:30 pm was shocked as he didn't even realize how the time has passed by him being in his sorrow.

Zhan when saw the time got up from his seat and was about to leave when his eyes fell on the dining table and seeing the arrangement there his eyes widened as he realized that they both didn't even have their dinner and Zhan today seeing this has no urge to call Yibo for dinner, as today for the first time Zhan is angry at the boy although he is also feeling the pain but his anger is more than that pain so he just doesn't want to face the boy but he can't even let him sleep with an empty stomach as his love and care will never allow him to make his little husband sleep empty stomach.