CHAPTER 30 - PART 5(b)

At BEIJING MALL...

The conveyor of cars which has been traveling on the roads of the Beijing after forty-five minutes stopped in front of the largest mall in the country and as the car stopped Zhan took out his glasses as he turned his face to another side to only f...

The conveyor of cars which has been traveling on the roads of the Beijing after forty-five minutes stopped in front of the largest mall in the country and as the car stopped Zhan took out his glasses as he turned his face to another side to only find Yibo dozing off in his seat and the CEO when saw the action of his beloved smiled as seeing the boy like this made him feel a warmth in his heart as he after loosening his seat belt kept his hand on Yibo's cheeks and Yibo who has been dozed off to his sleep due to smooth movement of the car when felt a hand on his cheek smiled in his sleep as he just moved his other hand to keep on the hand which is on his cheek as he spoke, "w... Warmth!" And Zhan who saw the action of the boy chuckled as sometimes Yibo in his sleep looks so cute that Zhan always feel amazed that this is the same person who is known as the ice prince of the country and looking at him like this anyone will say that the boy is far away from what an ice prince should look like as the boy is just like a baby who only needs sweet pampering, care, and love but nothing else and seeing him like this can make anyone fall in love with the boy and as the last thought clicked his mind Zhan felt a surge of posessiveness inside him as even thinking about someone other than him seeing him like this made Zhan to feel the urge to claim the boy so he just moved his other hand to cup the other cheek of the boy and Yibo who has now drifted off to his sleep just tightened his hold on the hand of Zhan making the young heir smile as he moved his free hand to move the fringes of the boy's forehead and after doing so he planted a forehead kiss and Yibo who has just tightened his hold on Zhan making Zhan smile as he moved toward the boy's nose and lightly bit there making Yibo whine, "o... Old man!" And Zhan on hearing the whine just chuckled as he moved toward the boy's ear as he spoke, "wake up sleepy head!" As he bit on the boy's ear as he started sucking that ear and Yibo who has just shrugged off Zhan when felt a warm breath on his ear shivered a little but when felt his ears being nibbled he finally opened his eyes to only come face to face with Zhan.

Zhan who has been nibbling on Yibo's ear when felt the boy squirming beneath him knows that the boy is about to get up so he just stopped his ministrations to only look at the boy who has opened his eyes and Zhan seeing this with a smile spoke, "s...

Zhan who has been nibbling on Yibo's ear when felt the boy squirming beneath him knows that the boy is about to get up so he just stopped his ministrations to only look at the boy who has opened his eyes and Zhan seeing this with a smile spoke, "so the puppy is awake?" And Yibo who was startled to see Zhan this close to him when heard him came out of his daze as he spoke, "o... Old man!" And Zhan on hearing the boy smiled as he spoke, "yes puppy!" As he planted a kiss near Yibo's lips making Yibo's eyes widen with surprise and Zhan seeing the action of the boy smirked as he again started lowering himself on the boy and Yibo when saw Zhan's face coming toward him just closed his eyes as his breaths started getting heavier and Zhan seeing this just brushed his lips with the boy making Yibo clutch his hands tightly but before he could feel anything else a click was heard as the weight was lifted off his body.